well fuck..

Y/n pov:
"Ah Jeffery Woods Is it not? I see your back.... You gonna kill me now? " I looked at him I was quiet terrified but I hid it. Jeff took a step Towards me he looked me. Up and down and side "your the new proxy correction? Since your sleeping with Jacky boi I suggest u keep it down at night. Sally gets cranky when she is woken up. " He looks at Nina before  he walks off. '𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳se' I thought to myself. I watched Jeff disappear. I turned to Nina who ignored me. I started to walk out of the room when jack slammed into me " Y/N!!" Jack screamed he looked at me as if I was a ghost. "Come on slendy needs to see u and it's urgent! " He picks me up bridal style and ran towards slendermans office.

Jack pov:
As I ran with y/n in my arms I noticed she was colder then normal.. Maybe it was the fact this mansion isn't good on heat.... I got into slendys office and inset her down in the chair and I say in the one next to her. Slendermans head rised from the paper he was reading "jack next   time wait for me to tell u to come in. Now miss. L/n I need to speak with u about a few things... " Y/n nodded slenderman started to speak to her about the rules of the manshion and how everyone acts. He explains what her job will be and if their IS any issues,that she must bring it to him or me instantly. she nodded. " so child i must warn you if you hurt any of my proxy's i will see to your death." his voice was soft but harsh. Y/N nodded as she did she stood up." of course sir i understand." she bowed before Slenderman dismissed us. Y/N walked out of the room and i followed. " darling.." y/n side in a soft voice as we walked towards my room.  glanced at her waiting for her to speak. " jack........do you really love me? i mean you came into my room to kidnap me then next hing you know both you and I are having sex...and now we are here...so i want to know do you love me? Do you want to be my boyfriend and do you even know whats going on with me.." She looked ahead not moving her eyes anyway near me.

Y/N pov:
I could tell Jack was looking at me. i kept looking foward waiting for my response. he was Quiet for awhile before he finaly spoke. " Y/n...i do love you i want to be with you forever...you make me feel something i havent felt in a long ass time...." as he spoke we got to his room and i sat on his bed a listened. " Y/n...i want you to know that no matter what happens you will always be my lil sunshine and i love you. Hell i love you more then fucking Kidneys and thats saying a lot!" jack smiled weakly at me as i nodded giggling. i leaned towards him and gave him a kiss. he kissed back. As you can guess things got heated really quickly. Next thing I knew i was under jack as he runs his hands down my body as he's kissing my neck softly looking for my sweetspot. Kissing,biting,sucking. i softly moan out as he found my sweetspot ( on your colarbone) he started to abuse that spot sucking and biting it hard. He was marking me that i could tell. i felt his hands going up my night gown ( which i was still in) he started to rub my left breast and he squeezed my right. 'god it felt great' i thought as i moaned loudly. Jack pulled my night gown up and off of me he kissed down my neck to my breast and he started to suck on one while he rubed the other. " A-ah~" I moaned out jack groaned softly he kept sucking on my breast until their was a hickey ( A/N:damn this boi loves giving hickeys... or is it just me? just me? got it.) he lifted his head of my chest and started to make his way down to my underwear. he gently rubbed my wet spot with his fingers he let his hot breath reach me. i shivered. " Nnnghh~" i moaned louder. jack sliped my underwear off and slid his fingers in slowly. it hurt at first since i never had fingers inside of me..after a second i nodded allowing him to start thrusting his fingers. He moved slow at first but then he got faster. I felt him starting to suck on my clit as he fingered me.I felt knots in my stomach. i threw my head backwards moaning i griped jacks hair pushing him down more.

Jacks pov:

I felt Y/N push dont on my head pushing me deeper. i pulled my fingers out and started to lick her core she tasted so good. i slithered my tounge inside of her and oh boy that got her moaning loudly. " J-Jack~~" she moaned. The moment she moaned my name i lost it i climed back up on top of her and started kissing her neck harshly. i could feel her hands run down my back until she got to my waist she started to undo my pants taking them off. I had to help her since she was stuggling with the belt.once it was undone she took them off and took my boxers off. My member shot up. Y/N looked at it and started to rub it she started to slowly suck on it bobbing her head up and down. Deep thoughing every single time. she didnt have a gag reflex surprisingly..which i guess is normal? She kepted giving me head she swirled her tounge around the tip she licked it up and down. she was amazing at it which maked me wonder if this is her first time as she says it is. I didnt think much i was a moaning mess. she kepted sucking hard bobbing her head. i ended up cumming inside her mouth. she didnt even flinch at it. she swollowed every bit of it none driped out of her mouth. God can she get any better. Before i had a chance to kiss her she pinned me down to the bed and started to kiss my neck ( A/N: Heya my lil Sexy Beasts! lil PSA Your a top so your mostly gonna be on top and jack is a switch.) she bit down hard i could feel blood running down my neck she licked it up as if it was nothing. she started leaving hickies all over me. She left me in a moaning mess. I started to drip sweat as Y/n looked at me her eyes where fill of lust. she slid her self down on to me slowly. " Nnnnn~" she moaned out. She pinned my hands about my head and kissed me i felt her bite my lip asking to be let in. I denyed. ' hold up arent i supposed to me doing this?!'i thought as she bite my lip harder making me open my mouth. she slid her tounge inside searching every inch on my mouth. I attempted to fight for domanitce and surprisingly i won i sucked on her tounge as she bounced up and down on my member. I filiped us over as pulled away. A sting of Spit came from her mouth. " Mmm~ hehe whats wrong Jackie did you get bored of being a sub?~" she moaned into my hear. ' oh she gonna regret it.' without warning her i slammed into her making her scream.. i started the thrutst myself deep inside her i kissed her cheek and licked her neck.she wraped her leges around me. her hands went onto my back. " faster!~" she screamed/moaned, ' holy shit she cant get any better' i thought as i went fasrer. her whole body was shifting as i banged her. " I-Im -Im gonna-" i cut her off by kissing her. just as i did so she cummed all over me. with a lot more friction i started to pump faster.