screwed

Jack's pov:

I layed next to y/n knowing in had 24 hours to get her back to the mansion its not gonna be day for another 12 so I think we can make it in time. I turned over and watched as she slept. Y/N she was the best thing that has happened to me since kidneys. I slowly started to fall asleep. I was half asleep when i heard "she's mine" the voice that spoke shook me. I moved y/N over and sat up looking around her room. I saw no one. "She's mine" the voice spoke again. I gripped the bed sheets i grabbed my boxers and pulled them back on. I slipped a night gown and underwear onto y/N. I stood up and grabbed my sweater. Something was in her room and whatever it was didnt mean well.

??? Pov:

I watched as Jack scanned the room. I chuckled lowly and repeated the same words I did before "shes mine". I saw Jack grab his knife and scan the room. I couldnt help myself and i simply side. "4736251" I saw my little girl y/n twitch ad her hands started to glow. Jack wrapped his arms around her. I held back the urge to kill Jack. I wanted to have her jack doesnt deserve her. My eyes narrowed when I saw y/n wake up and kiss Jack and fall asleep again. I growled. I think Jack new i was hear cause he kissed y/n's head and side "I love u kitten~" I felt my heart drop. I clenched my fists and went teleported back to my castle.

--- the next morning---
Y/N pov:
I woke up to feel a warm body next to me. I looked up to see Jack. I smiled "morning babe!" I side as he glanced at me and nodded. He was doing something on his phone. I smiled again and kissrd his hand and layyed my head back down on his chest. Hearing his hesrt beat calmed me. I felt kinda sick tho. I ignored it. I put my leg on top of jacks legs and hugged him tighter showing I wanted attention.

Jack's pov:

I felt y/n's leg go on top of me.i I moaned. "Kitten what are you doing?~" I pet the top of her head. She hummed and side "nothing" I sighed and fliped us over so i was on top. "Really now? Are you sure?" "Y-yes Jackie!" She looked up at me. I leaned myself down kissing her neck again. I could hear her moaning. I ran my hands down her side and to her ass. I held it in my hands.i bit her neck leaving a mark. I moaned feeling my member getting tighter ever time she moaned. I pulled her panties off they were soaked. I slowly put a finger inside of her. She gripped my hair and threw her head back and groaned. I started to move my finger up and down fast. I put another finger in.

Y/N pov:

I felt him put another finger in I was close to my climax I was moaning Jack's name over and over again. I grabbed the rim of his boxers and ripped them off. "Please daddy~" I moaned in his ear. I took his fingers out and slid himself in me. He started to hammer me. Smashing me. I was moaning trying to keep the noise down for my little brothers sake. I was thinking i could keep quiet until jack hit my g-spot. " ahh fuck right there!!" I screamed. Jack smirked and started to countlessly smash into my g spot. He started to kiss my neck and soon enough he found my sweet spot. He had me so fucked and not like that I mean he could have me do what ever he wanted. He smashed into me again and again. I felt myseld dum onto him. He moved faster and let my g-spot have a break.

Jacks pov:

I started to fuck y/N so she couldn't walk. 'Fuck I am close..' I felt myself getting close. I felt y/N dig her nails into my back. I moaned and before I could stop myself just as i was deep I side of her I cummed. I didnt care. I kept going i wanted to make sure she couldn't walk. I was about to cum again when...

Y/n's pov:
The front door!! I heard it open and shut. I heard my mom yell for me. Jack slid out of me and got dressed. "Here y/N i will get u dressed u can't walk" I glared st him and stood but fell down almost instantly. "told you!" He whispered he sent me on the bed and slipped underwear andf pants on and put grabed my suit cases and threw all of my stuff in them. He put my makeup in a case my outfits my stuffed animald everything. He was careful about it too. I blushed. I heard my mom yell again. She was coming to my room. Jack lookef at me in a panic. "Bring me the suit cases!" I side. He did so. I waved my hand over them and Jack side "slendermans mansion" I nodded. "To slendermans mansion jacks room set up." I smiled as all my suit cases went to the mansion. Jack picked me up. He went to the window and got out me in hand. He ran down the street with me. I felt like a queen. I was happy this is what my destiny was right? Be tested on and then somewhat kidnapped by my boyfriend who fucked me so hard I cant walk? I blushed ar me thinking. Jack ran still into the woods.

---10 mins later---

Jacks pov:

What would have been a hour walk was a 10 min walk cause i ran. We arrived at the mansion. I opened the door walked in. "Slendy!!! Y/N NEEDS TO REST OKAY?!" I yelled as I ran to my room. "Alright child." Was the last thing i heaed before i got to my room on the top floor of the mansion. Placed y/n on the bed and covered her in blankets. She was asleep..i layed next to her and fell asleep. "Y/N is mine." I thought as i dozed off.