fighting with the devil.

Jacks pov: I stood there shocked. 'Who is she?! Is that emily?!' Before I could finish thinking I was slammed i to the wall but the room around us was diffrent we were in a basement. The women held me by my neck.i tried to attack and disarm her and kill her but her tight tightened. "Sweety I am Emily and yes I am her mother. I know who you are because I use to work with u...u may know me as the black hunter." She finished before punching me in the gut. My eyes widen as blood driped from my mouth i kicked her in her stomach she dropped me. I scrambled up and backed away from her. I recognized her name she use to work for Zalgo she was one of his Daughters...i think "you worked for Zalgo did You!" I yelled before punching her in the jaw. She didn't even flinch. " I did but then I switched and came to slendermans side.....i work for him still...just not as much.." She spoke sad but strong. Dhe huffed and dropped her blade " look hun yes I am the daughter of Zalgo yes that means my daughter is very powerful but if Zalgo gets her he wont just kill her he will...rape her and make sure she breeds his children." Her words sounded shaky. My eyes widen as I nodded. " leave...and tell slender I am here tell him what I have side and give him the files...i have spares..." She smiled and walked out of the basement. Once i was certain she was gone I ran up the stair out the front door and back to the slender manshion.

Spenders pov:
I could see Jack getting his ass handed to him by a old proxy. I sighed. "I told him to stay away from that area..." I put. Hand on my forehead. I waited knowing he would be here soon. He did. I heard a knock on my door. I sensed it was Jack and Jeffery " come in children." I said in a monotone voice. They bursted in. "Slendy! I have to tell u some-" i cut of Jack by raising my hand. Jack stopped and nodded. "Jack I know. I know you had gone to Emily's house.i I know what she had side. I know. Give me the files and Jeffery get Jack some meds and aids " Jack handed me the papers. Jeffery ran out and came back with the first Aid kit and patched up Jack.i read the files. I started to feel dizzy and I felt a sick feeling something I havent felt in a long time I heard a soft voice. It was Emily "slender u know what your thinking.. You know I have me if u need somone dead but leave Y/N put of this." I could hear her speaking to me. I noddrd knowing she could see me since I knew she was in the room hiding. "Alright boys you are dismissed." I side as the boys bowed before running out of the room. I snapped my fingers and the door closed. " Alright Emily come out." I spoke looking down and the files and papers I had on. My desk. I heard her come out and slam her hands on my desk. " You don't think you should tell me before you think you send one of your newbees to MY fucking house?! I have told u i will kill but leave my family out of it. I lost my husband cause of it i will not lose my oldest daughter!" I raised my hand and Emily shut up. " Your daughter is stronger then you...i believe she can be a amazing proxy. She can kill your father. Since you couldn't she can. She will never know the truth about what she is." I saw Emily sigh in defet. " what about my two sisters hear Ani and Lazari there gonna see who she is when she turns and they will tell her. Lazari can smell me. She already has and is telling ani who is telling jack. y/N will find out..." I sigh knowing she js right . then I will make sure your siblings are quiet." She nods and heads towards the window "oh and slendy...make sure you proxy friends know who the fuck I am." She leaves threw th window. I stand and yell "JACK GET IN HERE!!" seconds later Jack enters. "Yes boss." I looked out the window facing away from Jack. "I want you to bring me Y/N...make sure she doesn't kill you do what you must. She must be alive. Stalk her and when she is alone take her and bring her here." I heard jack's breathing shorten in panic." Slendy you want...ME to bring her here?! Why can't Sally or Jane do it!?" I groweled " BECAUSE your the only one who knows who she really is." I glared at him. He nodded "alright boss.." He bowed and left.

Jacks pov:
Well now i have to get me Y/N how the hell to I kidnapp someone..i will ask Jane...she worked for Zalgo for a while she will help. I went to Jane and she told me what to do. "Great" I side as I walked out and towards y/n's house again.