their is hope

( TW: Body shaming, Manipulation,Self harm, Intrusive thoughts, Secound guessing self worth and a bit of other things that might be triggering. warning now. in this part of the story is when things start to change.)

---------
jacks pov----

The next morning I woke up. Y/n was beside me. I got up grabbing my mask and clothing off the floor. Getting dressed and grabbing some of their clothing and setting it out for them. I open the door to our room leaving quietly. " So did you two love birds have fun?" Laughing jack spoke out from one of the hallways. I rolled my eyes. " how much did ya hear?" I side still walking. " eh i heard about everything. I don't know about the others though..." LJ side Laughing. I groaned in annoyance. I walked down stair's. Heading to the kitchen. "Yo LJ do you remeber if Jeff brought back any Kidney's for me?"  Lj shrugged. Knowing jeff he probaly didn't. I walked to the freezer opening the door. Their where limbs arms,legs and other organs. No Kidneys just my luck. I closed the freezer door. " ya know its a great time to start eating human food again." LJ side jokingly. " dude me eating human food is like me going vegan from eating human kidneys again dude." I could hear someone farther away probaly jeff or maybe Toby. LJ chuckled. " i mean i guess your right but still. you gonna go out side a get some? its day time and finding people in the day light and staying hidden is a bit harder." i sighed. Lj was right. We normally go out at night so we have the shadows and darkness on our side so we can hide, and at that time is when stupid teens or adults go out their. " Yea...idk maybe we can go to a store and get some." I side as my stomach made a weird gurrgling sound. " dude look at yourself your ugly as shit." I laughed at the insult. " yeah but i get fucked more then you do." LJ grumbled at the comback. " at least i have the ability to eat other things besides just Kidney's" I laughed. " alright you win you win ya sick colorless dick." We laughed at our stupid jokes and insults. I grabbed me some coffee. drinking it slowly. I walked to the living room. Sitting down leaning back. LJ went off to do their own thing. " wonder if Y/N. is up yet.." i wondered.

Y/N  dream Pov----

Im falling. I feel the cold air on my back. My arms and legs are Tingling. I feel my Hair moving....
I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't it was so dark. I tried to move, Every time i moved i felt so cold. i felt detached. I managed to open my eyes. All i saw was red. Bright red. I tried to move i couldn't. It was growing harder to breathe. 'is something holding me? its getting harder to breathe..'   I thought to myself. I felt eye's watching me. I heard breathing but it wasnt my own. I felt my body moving unwillingly. I felt my arms shift and my legs twitch.I moved my head. " Can you hear me Y/N? Y/N?"  It was a dark male voice. I felt discomfort. I tried to move again. the red place i was in. started to turn into darkness. Eyes started to form in the darkness. Red eyes. dark red eyes. " who are you?!"  I called out. " Y/N calm down. I'm here to warn you"  the voice said calmly. 'warn me? warn me about what?'  i thought to myself. "Y/N..Im here to tell you... he doesnt love you. He's using you. he only wants you for your body. your innocent body. He doesnt love you. A creature like him isnt able to feel love."  The voice said. ' is that thing talking about my EJ??'    My eyes narrowed. " ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JACK!?" I called back. their wasnt a response. " JACK DOES LOVE ME! I KNOW HE DOES!! HE...HE..HE HAS TO!!" I screamed out. I started to yell profanities at the voice. " are you sure EJ loves you? When you met him you fucked him He broke into your house. He was gonna kill you..wasnt he? You think he's done this before? he has. so many times. he does it to men,women,others. Your not special. he'll kill you sooner or later. However...I..I can save you. I can save you. I'll make you happy. I promise."  The voice.. the words they side to me. made me think. the voice was correct. I met EJ and then slept with him even tho he broke into my house...At this point..i cant even remember. Was he supposed to kill me or save me? The voice started to make me really think. Did EJ even really love me? OR was he just using me for some fun times...then throw me away when i get worn out or i start saying no to him. My eyes i could feel watering. " I know how hard things are for you Y/N..I know its so hard to hear someone not loving you." I turned my head. " but..i want him to love me!" I side my voice cracking.  " You want him to love you?  I can help with that..but...if it doesnt work..im always here to save you from his horrible arms. Try to be quietier. dont talk so much...It might make him bored of you. you dont wanna be a partner that constantly nags at him alright? Then..try working on your...figure.. Maybe try eating less. your B/T( body type) Needs to get small. and..try not to show to much weakness. he'll lie to you..ill be their to tell you if he is...I can protect you. I promise my Dear child."  The voice talked slowly tauntingly. I held back tears. I was believeing their words. " I'll try to be a better..All i want is to be with him..." I called out.