...

Hello guys girls and nonbinary pals. Im sorry i've been so slow on updates. If im honest i dont know if i wanna even work on this book anymore. My mother if you wanna call her that has become a pain cause when i turn 15 or whatever shes gonna force me to get a job.even tho i had to go into homeschooling cause of medical issues. she doesnt seem to understand that forcing me to do something i dont wanna do yet like have a job is going to make me not be happy.  for the past few days her and i have been screaming at one another about this cause she wants to make my life choices and i told her "that is not up for you to decide. you cannot control everything in my life. I am not you." and she got pissed and was like "I am the adult" and blah blah blah. I already planned doing a report to my therapist about child neglect and verbal and emotional abuse. I also plan on leaving the house and going to live with a friend.

But regarding this book ive just been drowing in other things like social media and school and my "family". at this point anytime i get started on a chapter something else comes up. I will try to continue writing I will this but at this point... i dont know it i am able to. I do apologies about it. If you wanna you can take my book out of your libary if you choose i wont be upset.

If i dont I do apologies for wasting your time with reading the book and i hope you enjoyed my story even if it was crappy and lame.

Till the possible next chapter. good bye. <3