nasty boy

Y/n's pov:
I kissed jack tenderly I went closer wrapping my arms around him sitting on his lap as we made out softly. I felt myself getting wet. Jacks hot breath against my face. Jack stood up and held me to the wall by my throat he didnt hold it tight but just hard enough to make me gasp. Jack took the aprotuity to stick his tounge into my mouth anf search every nook and cranny of my mouth. I let out a moan. Jack removed his hand and picked me up and placed me on my bed he hovered over me. He leaned down and kissed my neck. I could feel him leaving hickies. "Jack~" i moaned as he found my sweet spot.

Jacks pov:
I kissed y/N biting her and licking her neck. I could feel her tensing and moaning. I slipped my hands up her shirt and felt her breasts. 'Soft'  thought before taking her shirt of and undoing her bra. She gasped but then pulled my hoodie off and kissed me again running her hands down my torso. I ran my hands down to her ass i held it squeezing it a few times as I kissed her. I put my hand at the rim of her pants and looked at her. Her eyes filled with lust begging me to just smash her. I slipped her shorts off and her panties. I unbuckled my pants I kissed her softly before i whispered " do u want me to fuck u senseless~?" She moaned then replied "yes Jackie~" I moaned at the name. I took out my hard member and put myself alined with her. I slid in slowly. She gasped a small tear running down her face. I stoped "you alright y/N?" I whispered and whipped the tear away. " yes just never....well..this is my fist time." I nodded at her words and waited. "Ready?" I asked she nodded. I started to move my hips in and out slowly but then quickening the past before she knew it i was smashing into her as hard as i go.

Y/N pov:
I felt Jack moving faster and faster. I felt my self reaching my climax. "J-j-jack i-i am-" "i know" Jack side I could tell he was close too. I moaned louder. Jack kissed me again. Before i knew it i had cummed on Jack's dick. Jack began to move a lot faster. Jack pulled my hair so my head was thrown back and he kissed my neck. I felt a warm liquid inside of me before Jack pulled out and layed next to me.

Jack's pov:

Before I could stop myself I cummed inside of Y/N 'shit' I thought before I pulled out and layed next to y/n. I was panting like a dog. Y/N cuddled into my chest and muttered "I am yours~" I blushed at what she side but kissed her head. I knew y/n couldnt walk. So I will let her sleep. Right now she will need that rest. She will become a proxy, she will become my wife/girlfriend, she will have my children. I sighed and side "go to sleep hun you'll need it." Y/N nodded and she drifted to sleep. I watched her e/c eyes slowly close. 'I am in love! In your fucking face hen I got someone before you!!' I chuckled before falling asleep.