Chapter 10

It was almost nightfall when Angel and Alastor got back to the manor. "Hey Alastor?" Angel called, stopping Alastor from going imsids. "Yes mon cher?"

Angel took in a deep breath. "I just want to let you know that.....if this deal goes bad-"

"It won't Angel. I'm not going to let that happened." Alastor said cutting off Angel. "This deal won't break, I can promise you that."

Angel raised an eyebrow. "And how are you going to do that?" Alastor turned around and opened his mouth to say something but paused as his eyes went wide in fear. "Al? Are you ok? It looks like you saw one of those exterminator"

"That's because that IS what he is seeing." It was Angel's turn to tense up in fear as he looked over his shoulder and saw two angels. "What are you doing here? Your extermination isn't until another four months." Angel asked, crossing his arms, trying his best not to shake.

"Awww Anthony, don't be so cruel. We are here for you." It was at that moment that Alastor stepped in and pushed Angel behind him. "In all respect ladies, you are not going to lay a finger on him."

The angels laughed to each other until one of them said. "Oh Alastor, we don't have to. Why don't you turn around and look at Anthony?"

As soon Alastor turned around he let out a gasp and fell to his knees. "Mon cher...." was all that he said. Angel confused at Alastor's reaction looked at himself in the window and he let out a silent curse. There he was, a human again, long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing the clothes he was wearing when he died. Looking closely Angel saw the black eye that his brother gave him all those years ago. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

"You see Anthony, Princess Charlotte beliefs are true. If a sinner truly believes they can wash their sins away and stay clean they can go to heaven. Though the process is a lot slower than just killing the demons." One angel said.

"Yes, and it's a shame Princess Charlotte was born a demon, we would had brought her to heaven with open arms. We also want to thank you, Alastor for helping Anthony finding his true self." The other one commented.

"Now come along Anthony to your new home." Both of them said together. A hand grabbed Angel's arm and pulled him forward but it wasn't the angels, it was Alastor. Quickly he knocked the angels to their feet and continued to run with Angel.

"Alastor where are we going?!" Angel called out to him, trying his best not to trip from the lack of heels the shoes had. "Getting you away from them!" Alastor yelled back, panic in his voice. "Shit, shit, shit! Come on think of something!? I don't want to lose you!"

Angel's eyes widen at Alastor's language, he also notices how much taller Alastor was to him now. He was the one that was a foot shorter.

Well now I know how Alastor feels when I call him short.

It wasn't until they reached the park that they stopped running. "I think we lost them for now." Alastor said as Angel was trying to catch his breath. "You-you  know you could had use your tel-teleportation to get away from them. In-instead of dragging me across town."

Alastor let out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry mon cher, I wasn't thinking. I guess see you like this made me forget about my powers." Angel watched as Alastor press his hand on his cheek, using his thumb to run across the black eye.

Angel looked away. "Does it look that bad?"

"I say you look beautiful, bruised and all." Angel blushed at Alastor's comment and smiled. "Thank you, Al."

"You're welcome, mon cher." The two stared into each other's eyes as Angel smirk. "So, how does it feel to be the tall one?"

Alastor chuckled at the question but replied anyway. "I like it."

"Found you Anthony~" 

Angel and Alastor calling out each others name as Angel was pulled away. The two angels grinned at Alastor. "Who knows Alastor, maybe one day you too can become an angel?" The angels giggles as a white light starts to fall from the sky.
Angel could see the panic in Alastor's face as he was trying to think of a plan. Tears start to peak in Angel's eyes as he smiled at his boyfriend. "I love you Alastor. I always will."

That was then that Alastor's eyes widen as he held out his hand to Angel, green flames appearing.

"Marry me!"