Chapter 1

Angel was laying in his bed, Fat Nuggets, curled up next to him asleep. He smiled as he slowly pet the little pig. A lot has happened over the last two months.

For starters a female fox demon took over the Porn Studio and things has been running smoothly and with no toxicity. Angel had no desire to go back into the industry, after all he has Alastor to fulfill his needs and bring him happiness. There were times that a few of Angel's old clients would try to flirt with him over the first two weeks of dating Alastor. All he would have to show was his whistle and the sinners would run away.

Alastor may or may not had a live show at the Porn Studio that was fill of clients. This was to show to anyone what would happen if they messed with his mon cher. Those not so lucky victims were none other than the three demons that used to cause Angel so much pain.

Angel laughed at the memory, seeing those sinners being tortured and eaten, their scream were like music to his ears. What made it more memorable was that Alastor came walking up to him and kissed him right in front of everyone. The taste of blood and flesh heavy on his lips, but Angel didn't mind, it wasn't the first time they kissed right after Alastor finished a meal.

There was a knock at Angel's door, causing him to come back into reality. Raising an eyebrow he walked to the door and opened it. What greeted him was Charlie with a big smile on her face.

"Good afternoon Angel!" Charlie said excitedly. Angel leaned up again the door with a half smile on his. "Hey Charlie, what's gotten you in a good mood? Did a sinner get redeemed?"

Charlie shook her head. "No, that is still a working progress but I have something to give you!" She pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to him. Confused Angel opened up the paper and saw the familiar handwriting of Alastor's.

This is where it all started out. Where drinks were served by a grumpy cat's snarl

Angel chuckled. "Alright Strawberry Pimp, I'll play your game." Walking out of his room he made his way to Husk's bar, Charlie following behind. The cat demon looking annoyed as ever.

"About fucking time you showed up." Husk said looking at Angel. With a smirk Angel replied. "Aww, what's wrong Husk? Did you missed me?" A piece of paper met Angel's face and he laughed as he grabs the paper.

"Don't you dare flirt to me like that! What if Alastor heard you?!"

"Then he would get jealous and give me a friendly reminder. Not that I am complaining." Angel laughed as he looked at the letter.

A fun little jingle that we had shared but down came a moth to darken the light.

Angel smiled sweetly, remembering that morning. At first he did it just to be funny. Just to get a reaction from the Radio Demon, he didn't expect him to flirt back. It made him fall deeper for him but also made him so confused.

"Look I don't care what you two do behind closed doors just don't go and get everyone in trouble." Angel waved Husk off as he starts to walk to the kitchen. Waiting there was Vaggie sitting at the table. A small smile was on her face.

"Hey bitch, I guess you have something for me?"

Rolling her eyes, she handed Angel the paper. Charlie walked from behind Angel and kissed Vaggie on her cheek. Angel smiled at the couple before reading.

If it wasn't for the tiny hooves and curly tail I wouldn't had fully realized my feelings for you. He guided us together.

A familiar oink filled Angel's ears, turning around he saw Fat Nuggets. A red ribbon around his neck, a note attached to it. "Hey buddy, you got something for Daddy?" Angel smiled and took a step closer to his beloved pig, only for the pig to turn around and run away. 

Eyes widen in surprise Angel ran after him. "Fat Nuggets come back here!" As Angel was running music started to play through out the hotel. Some of the hotel guest looking around in confusion.

The elevator door opened and Fat Nuggets  hopped right in. Also inside the elevator was Nifty. "Hold the door open for me, Nifty!" Angel called out but Nifty just giggled and pressed a button.

"Sorry Mr. Angel Dust! I'm just following orders! See you on the roof!" With that the doors closed. "Dammit! You motherfucker Nifty! And Alastor you are such a corny bastard for doing this!.....then again that's what makes you so attractive." Angel signed and took the stairs to the roof.

By the time Angel got to the roof the music stopped playing. Looking around Angel spotted Fat Nuggets a few feet away, patiently waiting. Smiling he walked over to his pig and kneeled down.
"You aren't going to run away from me again, are you?"

Fat Nuggets tail wagged and Angel laughed as he grabbed the paper that was tied around him. Angel could feel tears in his eyes as he read the note.

You are my sunshine and my angel. You may had fallen from grace but your beauty is no match. You may had lost your wings but you still swore high above the rest. You are the light to my shadows and I can't imagine my life without you in it.

A red rose appeared in Angel's vision and when he looked up he saw Alastor leaning over with his charming smile.

"Hello mon cher, I hope this little game was to your liking."

Angel smiles and stood up, taking the rose from Alastor's hand. Playing with the flower in his hand, he said. "It was a little corny but fun. So, what is with the occasion of this rare treat?"

"Well you see Angel, we've been together for two months now and-" Alastor cut himself off and his eyes narrowed at something behind Angel. Turning his head, Angel could see Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty, and even Husk watching them from a crack in the door.

"Let's go somewhere more private." Was all Angel heard when he felt Alastor's arms wrapped around him and they disappeared.