Ocean Eyes

\_________________/

\_________________/

~*Ocean Eyes*~

|

|

Noah P.O.V

The light was shining in my face as I groaned. I sit up with my bed hair as I ruffle my hair to make it somewhat decent. It was a few months since eren and I became friends. Eren became my best friend and we would always play as adventurers. Especially me, I was still new to town but I grew to love it.

Noah: come on teddie, l-let's make breakfast

Teddie: (Noah's Voice) you got it!

I grab teddie and place him on the table. I turn to my bed and tidy it up, once finished, I pick up teddie and leave my room. Going downstairs and entering the kitchen. I set teddie on the chair as I grabbed a clean towel. Soaking it with water as I placed the wet towel on the table and washed it.

Making sure the corners and all around are clean. I placed the now dirty towel in a basket. Going over to the cabinet and grabbing some bread. Place it on the counter as I went over to dad's makeshift ice maker. Dad said it was to keep food cold so it doesn't go bad.

I grabbed out some lettuce, tomato, and eggs. Placing them beside the bread as I go down the cabinet to grab a pan and a plate. Placing the pan on the stove, I lit a match and set it inside. Throwing some wood as it started to heat up.

I cracked some eggs in as it started to sizzle. I grab a spoon in the drawers and mix around the eggs. Scrambling it around as I let it set for bit. I walk over the table and climbed up the table. Grabbing pepper and salt. 

I sprinkled some on the eggs and mixed it again until it was all mixed. I took the pan off the heat and onto the plate. I placed the pan back and grabbed two slices of bread. Placing it on the pan as I waited for both sides to be toasted. Once finished, I took the pan off the heat and on the plat next to the eggs.

I grabbed a bellow and took out the fire. Half the wood was burnt as smoke was around. I climbed over the counter and opened the window. Letting the smoke out as I focused on the vegetables. I cut some tomatoes and pealed off pieces of the lettuce. I placed the lettuce back in the ice maker and grabbed the plat of eggs and toasted bread. 

Now I assembled the meal together to make myself a egg sandwich.