Recovery

\_________________/

\_________________/

~*Recovery*~

|

|

Third P.O.V

After the kidnapping and saving Mikasa. You would think that everything was all over. No, with every success comes a punishment. Their punishment was a friend who laid there unconscious. 

Eren and Mikasa stared worringly at Noah who laid on the ground. Grisha looked over Noah and checked for any damages. Mikasa gripped the scarf eren gave her as she cried into the scarf. If she had moved a bit faster, if she had acted sooner. Noah would be standing with them right now.

Instead, he's on the floor unconscious. Eren glared to the ground, gripping his fists. He knew the dangers of it and yet dragged Noah into this. What was he thinking? How could he do that to his best friend... how could he...

Eren: d-dad, is noah gonna be alright?

Grisha didn't answer as he continued to examine noah's body. Once he finished, he turned to the two and replied.

Grisha: He's fine, he's only unconscious so he would get up in about a day or two. He'll need the recovery to gain back the oxygen he lost.... now

Grisha grips eren's shoulder, glaring at his son who shivered a bit.

Grisha: Eren, I told you to wait at the base of the mountain with noah. Do you understand what you've done?! You put yourself and noah in danger

Eren: I know that! b-but noah and I knew that if we did go to the base. The beasts would have already been long gone for the military bridage police to arrive. It would've been too late!!

Grisha: that's no excuse eren. You played this off with luck but noah still ended up injured. Even with those men killed, you still injured your friend

Eren: I-I....noah

Grisha: Mikasa, let's head home

Mikasa: y-yes

Grisha lifted up noah in his arms and carried him. Eren and Mikasa followed beside him to the carriage. Heading inside as the carriage took them back to shiganshina district. 

Yeager Household (Next to Stone Household)

Grisha paid the coachman the money as he left. Mikasa and eren stared at a man who sat on his doorstep. He saw grisha and smiled, waving over until he saw someone in his arms. Coming close to the light, Nate's eyes widened. Tears falling down his face as he sees noah in grisha's arms.

Unconscious and bruises of a handprint around his neck. 

Nate: W-Wha.... N-Noah..?

Grisha placed noah in nate's arms. Getting a better look at his injured body as Nate cried, staining his clothes a bit. Guilt growing onto eren and mikasa who looked away.