Chapter One

Link walked into the loft to Jo lying on the couch. He knew how bad of a time she was going through but she has been doing good for all that has happened in the past week and a half. She has been going back to work and has left his couch so she has been doing good but today everything changed in her mood. He walked over to the couch and sat at the edge of it. He asked ¨What's wrong?¨ and Jo said ¨What's not wrong, My husband left me and he is the love of my life and we had a whole future planned for us. A dog, a house, babies all of it and one day he just leaves and doesn't want me. He wants his ex wife and now I am alone to do it all by myself.¨ Jo then let out a sigh. Link then asked ¨Doing what by yourself?¨ Jo then let out another sigh and said ¨Last night I noticed I was late. So I went to the store and bought like four of them. Then I came home and took them. I was scared out of my mind during those three minutes hoping that the test was negative but of course it had to be positive because the universe is like screw you.¨ Jo let out a sob she was mad that she was pregnant but also a little happy because her and Alex have wanted this in so long but now he is not there for it. Link then took Jo into a hug because she was sobbing. Link did not know what to say so he did not say anything. A couple seconds later Link said ¨Are you going to tell him you are pregnant or are you going to terminate or keep it and raise him or her yourself.¨ Jo responded with ¨He does not get to know he might be the father of this baby but he hurt me so bad and there is no way that he can hurt my kid like that. Also I wanted this, I wanted his baby and only his so I am going to be a bad ass single mom.¨ Jo smiled at Link and then Link said ¨Me, Amelia, Meredith, everyone at the hospital will help you and you are not alone you have a lot of people who will help you and whatever you want for the pregnancy and for the childhood will go.¨ Jo said ¨Okay but one thing you can not tell Alex. No one can tell him not a single soul except mine if I want to. Meredith can talk to him and talk to him about whatever but can't tell him okay.¨ Link then responded with ¨Okay¨ Jo thought to herself even if she did not have Alex. She had everyone at the hospital that would help her through labor and motherhood and at that moment she knew she was not all alone.

(I am only thirteen years old and love Jolex and this Story has been stuck in my head 24/7 so I deiced to post it. I hope you enjoy and please leave comments and Vote.)