Chapter three

A few days later Jo shows up at Meredith's house. She has decided it is finally time to tell her. Jo is only 6 weeks today but she just wants to get it over with. Jo shows up at her door and takes a deep breath. She is scared out of my mind. Jo finally knocks on the door and sees Zola. Zola runs to the door and opens it. After she does that she screams ¨Auntie Jo¨ at the top of her lungs. Zola flings her arms around Jo's waist and she can't resist to smile. Zola then drags Jo into her house and says ¨Want to see my dog feeder?¨ Jo said ¨Yeah I would love too.¨ Zola drags her to the kitchen table where her dog feeder is and remembered Alex gave her the idea and he won't be able to see it. Minutes later Meredith walked in and said ¨Jo what's up?¨ Jo responded with ¨ I need to talk to you about something important but without the kids¨ Mer nodded and said ¨Okay guys go get ready for school okay.¨ All the kids yelled ¨OKAY.¨ Zola, Bailey, and Ellis all run upstairs to go get ready. Mer then said ¨It is about Alex that you want to talk about right.¨ Jo nodded and they both sat down in the kitchen and Jo finally said ¨I know you still talk to him, I don't care about that you can talk about whatever but there is one thing you can't talk about okay?¨ Mer says ¨Okay but I need to know the one thing.¨ Jo lets a sigh and says ¨I know it is just.¨ Mer then tells her ¨Jo breathe and tell me it will ben fine okay.¨ Jo then said ¨I am pregnant. 6 weeks exactly and you can't tell him because I don't need my baby being hurt by him and he can't hurt me again.¨ Mer pulls Jo into a hug because she is sobbing at this point. Mer then says ¨I won't tell him, he won't know until you want him to know but if you don't want him to ever know and if you want to move in here for help you can.¨ Jo replied with ¨Yeah I don't need to move in but I am going to need more help with it and Schmitt just moved into the loft so her will help too and he already said he would.¨ Jo and Mer sit there and talk for a little until a few giggly kids come running down the stairs. Ellis ran right up to Jo begging her to pick her up so Jo picks her up and places her on her hip. Then says ¨Hey guys I have something to tell you?¨ Mer looks at her with a Are you sure look and Jo nodded yes. Then Jo continues ¨While you guys are going to have a little cousin in a few months.¨ Zola and Bailey ran up to Jo and hugged her. Zola then touched Jo's belly and started talking to the baby. ¨Hi there little cousin, I am the oldest and you are going to be my favorite baby in the world if you are a girl because we are already getting a boy cousin. So you better be a girl so we can dress you in super cute outfits.¨ Jo started to tear up because she did not know that they would be so excited to have another baby cousin. The rest of the morning she hung out with Meredith, Zola, Bailey, and Ellis talking about clothes and baby names for both girls and boys. Then Jo thought Alex would have loved this telling Mer and the kids talking about baby names and shopping for clothes for the baby. She then thought I might not have him here but I still have the kids and Mer.

(Sorry it took me a little my 6 year old cousin was annoying me and keeping me from writing. Hope you Like it so far. Please vote and comment any ideas.)