Chapter 7

Every since Jo found out she was having a boy she has been even more excited to be having a baby. Today her and Levi were going to shop for cute boy clothes. She already has some but she wants to get the baby more clothes then some hand me downs from Mer. Jo was sitting on the couch when Levi came in with a big package. Jo looked at him and said ¨Wow what is that?¨ ¨It is the bassinet you ordered for the baby.¨ Levi said, a little annoyed because of how heavy it is. Jo got off the couch when he put it down so she could open it. ¨I have a question for you about where we should look for his baby clothes because I have no idea.¨ Jo asked. Levi looked at her in and said ¨I have no idea we can just look up cute boy clothes.¨ ¨True¨ Jo said while pointing at him. Jo got back on the couch when Levi came over with her computer and sat down right next to her. They first looked at Hanna Anderson. They had some super cute rompers and bodysuits. Jo ordered a few rompers, a few sleepers, and bodysuits. The next site they looked at was Loulou Lollipop. Jo ordered some pacifier clips, teethers, silicone bibs, and swaddles. Jo wanted to look at a few more stores. So they looked at Old Navy, Tea Collection, KicKee Pants, Burt's Bees, Primary, And carters. Jo ordered socks, bedding, pacifiers, bibs, sleepers, onesies, teethers, swaddles, and more pacifier clips. She also threw in a few little baby shoes. Jo then looked at all the prices of everything and was not shocked at the price of them. When Levi saw the prices his eyes went wide he was very shocked at how much everything was. Jo laughed ¨What did you think having a baby is cheap because it definitely is not.¨ Levi then said ¨I know they are not cheap but it was not going to be cheap anyway because he has you as his mom.¨ Jo made a look and said ¨What is that supposed to mean?¨ Levi responded with ¨Everyone in the hospital know that you did not have a good childhood, so we all know that you were going to spoil your kid when you and Alex had one.¨ Jo put her hand on her bump when she felt her son kick her. Jo signed ¨Alex would have spoiled the hell out of him every single day of his life.¨ Levi said ¨Yeah he would we all knew that too.¨ Jo then leaned back on the couch and said ¨I don't know if I should tell him or not I feel bad that he does not know but it would just hurt me more if I talk to him or see him again. I also don't want my son getting hurt like I was.¨ Levi then said ¨You can call him after you have him if that is what you want. You can call him three years after having him or ten years after. It is up to or If you don't want to tell him at all.¨ Jo nodded and said ¨If I do tell him it will definitely be after I give birth because if I see Alex while it might make my stress leaves go up to high and I am trying to keep them as low as possible right now.¨ Levi chuckled ¨You should definitely try to keep you stress levels low while you are pregnant because you could go into preterm labor.¨ ¨Oh yeah I don't want that at all.¨ Jo huffed. Jo then looked around the loft. Her eye caught the crib and she just stared at it because she knew that In about 20 weeks that her son would be lying in it. And she could not wait until then.

(sorry for such the short chapter there was only a little on my mind and this is what I thought of. I hope you enjoy it please vote and comment!)