Chapter 11

Jo was now 28 weeks pregnant. Today is her first day back at work and is very excited to be done laying in her bed. She rolls around in bed to look at her phone. She opens her phone to texts from Alex. "Good Morning. How are you and baby boy doing?" Alex said in the text. She smiled at the text. She loved how he loved their son. She missed spending the mornings with him. She missed how he would roll over and kiss her neck. She now gets sad over the thought of how they used to be. She just wanted him back with her.

Alex was exhausted. In the past couple weeks his life has changed quite a bit. He just found out that the love of his life is having his baby and Izzie has been lying to him. A couple days ago Alex heard Izzie and the twins talking to some man. He thought that it was just one of izzies family members until he heard Eli and Alexis call him dad. As soon as he heard that he took his DNA and the twins DNA and tested it. It came back as if the twins were not his. He was shocked. He was infuriated. He did not even know what to do. All he knew was that he needed to talk to Jo.

Jo walked around the hallway of Grey Sloan Memorial with a huge smile on her face. She was so happy she could finally be back to being a doctor. She walked to the attending lounge to see Alex sitting there staring straight forward . She looked around the room to notice that they were the only ones in there. She went over to Alex and placed her hand on his back. The felling of Jo's hand on his back startled him. He jumped back a little and Jo asked him "Everything Okay?" He put a smile on his face and replied with a yes. Jo sat down next to him and said "Alex, I know you, I can tell when everything is not okay, Tell me what's going on." Alex sighed "I just found out that the twins are not mine."

Jo's eyes went wide. She looked at him and said "What?" He looked at her and said "I heard the twins on the phone with this guy and they were calling him Dad. I took their toothbrushes and mine to the lab and tested it and it came back that we are not related." Jo grabbed his hand and asked "Did you tell izzie that you know" Alex shaked his head hard and shut his eyes so he did not let tears out. Jo stood up and grabbed his hand to make him stand up. Once he stood up Jo dragged him over to the couch. She made him sit down while she sat down right next to him. She took his hands in hers and placed them on her bump. Alex's eyes went wide on the feeling of his son kicking his hand. He looked up at Jo and smiled wide. Jo smiled back at him and said " I know you are sad that the twins aren't yours but you will always have us. And I know this baby is really yours because after Mers trail we had a lot of sex, and you are the only person I have slept with since Levi." Alex rolled his eyes "I always forget you slept with him, It still grosses me out." Jo laughed at him and said "yeah me too." Jo and Alex look each other straight in the eye. Jo felt butterflies in her stomach every time Alex looked at her like that she felt so much love. Alex then laid his head on her shoulder and said "I want us back. I want to be with you again, I know I messed it up really bad but I really want and need it back Jo. I want to raise our son together, and maybe have more babies after him." Jo nudged his head off her shoulder, looked him in the eye and stroked his cheek with her hand. She then grabbed his face with both of her hands and pulled him into a kiss. Alex was shocked that she would do this but he just kissed her back. They broke the kiss for a second and looked at each other while they exchanged "I love you".

(Sorry guys it has been months since I updated but it is hard to do that with and broken computer. Good news I got a new computer for Christmas and was able to write this and Hope I can update way more often. Hope you enjoy!)