3.

[edited]

Niall was laid wide awake on his stomach with Liam's arm wrapped tightly around his small waist and Liam's hand gently resting on his bum.

Niall was naked.

And you wanna know why? Because he and Liam had their first sexual experience together last night. Basically, Liam gave Niall a hand job after Niall's sweet little butt got spanked in his first punishment. Niall ended up falling asleep after the encounter and Liam a little while after.

Nialls stomach is literally aching he is so hungry. He only ate his own cüm yesterday. His stomach was continuously growling and very loudly that made Liam wake up.

"Ni..?" Liam asked in his very sexy morning voice that made Niall's little 'nialator' get hard. Niall hummed in response.

"Baby, words." Liam said sternly, rubbing Nialls bum softly.

"Yes daddy?" Niall asked burying his head in the pillows.

"How are you.. i mean- after last night?" Liam asked shyly which made Nialls head snap up from the pillows and Liam squirm blushing. Niall had to try really hard not to burst out laughing at the fact that his dominant is getting shy over him giving Niall a hand job.

"Uhh.. I'm f-fine- are you?" Niall smirked. Liam nodded patting Niall's bum a little standing.

"Good, lets go downstairs to make breakfast", Liam said now back to his confident and very dominant ways.

Niall got up and went over to a draw picking out his black lace panties. He slipped them up agonizingly slow knowing that Liam was watching his every move. Once they were on he felt Liam come behind him. Liam slipped his arms around his waist, burying his face in Nialls neck sucking, nipping and licking.

"So beautiful.." He murmured rubbing the bottom of Niall's torso. Niall moaned barely audible but Liam still heard it. Niall's head fell backwards onto Liam's neck.

"All mine..." Liam said cupping Niall's crotch in one swift move, making Niall gasp and moan. Liam started to palm Niall softly.

"Who's are you Niall?" Liam whispered into the Irish boys ear, nipping the lobe.

"Y-yours.." Niall whispered.

"Who's?" Liam said, teasing the boy rubbing his crotch a little harder and faster.

"Yours d-daddy", Niall said a little louder.

"N-", Liam was cut off with the sound of Niall stomach rumbling loudly. Liam threw his head back and laughed loudly while Niall quietly groaned.

Liam pulled back and slapped Nialls bum, "Get some comfortable clothes on and meet me downstairs".

Niall grabbed some of his light pink tracksuit bottoms and a band tee. He looked adorable. He padded down the stairs only to be met by the smell of pancakes.

He walked up behind Liam and kissed Liams shoulder. "Hey baby, you look cute", Liam said kissing Nialls head. Niall looked at the pancakes noticing that Liam had put some multi-coloured sprinkles in the pancake mix making the pancakes look colourful.

"They look so pretty", Niall gushed happily. Liam looked over fondly at the boy.

"Just like you", Liam said causing Niall to blush.

"Go sit", Liam ushered as he dished the pancaked onto two plates. He quickly grabbed all the condiments e.g strawberries, whipped cream, maple syrup, blueberries and Hersey's chocolate syrup.

Niall kneeled on he ground waiting for his master. Liam came in and smiled down at the boy placing the two plates on the table.

Niall started to fidget getting excited over the fact that this was going to be his first time being fed by his daddy. (not including being fed his cüm last night)

Liam put some condiments on the plates and peeled a bit of pancake off for Niall then dipped it in some chocolate syrup, "Open up sub-bear", Niall opened his mouth like a good little sub and Liam fed him the piece of pancake.

Niall closed his eyes and moaned savouring the heavenly taste. Liam ate some of his own then fed Niall his. The did that until the two plates that had 5 pancakes on each were finished.

Liam got up and washed the plates while Niall was still kneeling on the floor waiting for Liam to say he can stand up because quite frankly his legs were starting to ache.

Liam walked over to Niall, Liam sat down on the floor spreading his knees a little bit then pulling Niall and sitting his on his lap so Niall was straddling him.

Niall blushed and Liam caressed the side of his face. Liam moved in slowly pecking Niall's lips. He fluttered his eyes closed and leaned in again. Liam and Niall's lips moved in sync, their tongues invading each others mouths. Savouring each others tastes.

::

"F-fück, L-louis, your so good at t-this", Harry moaned. Louis swirled his tongue around Harry's head and Harry moaned loudly.

Without warning Louis shoved Harry's cöck down his throat deep-throating him, Harry gasped loudly bringing a hand to the back of Louis head gripping his hair firmly. Louis head started to bob at a fast pace, hollowing his cheeks out. Louis hand was wrapped around the part that he couldn't fit in his own mouth because if he's honest Harry had the biggest cöck he'd ever seen. It was 9.5 inches, and fat too. Louis brought his other hand to the crack of Harry's bum, slipping a pre-cum covered finger in Harry's hole.

Harry moaned loudly at Louis actions. Louis was sucking off Harry and fingering his hole. Harry had never felt such pleasure in his whole entire life. He never believed how somebody could bring him so much pleasure but doing the somewhat simplest of things.

Louis had had practice. Harry had Louis old school's football team to thank for that. Louis would go every Wednesday after school to the back of the bleachers and 'practise' on the boys. But Harry didn't have to know that.

"I'm close, b-baby", Harry moaned gripping even tighter onto Louis's hair making the boy moan. Harry bucked his hips and screamed in ecstasy and came -hard- into Louis mouth. Louis swallowed the large load with ease.

Louis sat kneeling taking in the beautiful sight before him, Harry with his curls stuck to his forehead, his body had a shine due to the sweat, his chest was moving up and down at a fast place. They were both naked. They were both falling in love.

::

Zayn was crying hysterically in Justin's arms. Justin had found out about Zayns past after doing a little extra research on his sub's past last night. He found out about how Zayn was räped.

Zayn was räped at 10 by his uncle, then again at 12,14 and 15. Zayn went into depression and started to self harm. The only reason anybody found out was because Niall and Louis had walked in on them and beat the shit out of Zayns uncle with a baseball bat.

Justin made a quick mental note to praise Niall and Louis.

Zayn had now stopped sobbing and was down to sniffles and a few hiccups. Justin pulled Zayns sleeves down and started to kiss the cutting scars. There was alot, some deep some small.

Zayn watched Justin and his heard fluttered. Justin then looked and Zayn and whispered,"I will never ever allow anybody to harm you even again, I'm here forever, to love you and care for you".

He ducked his head down and started to kiss Zayn lightly. Zayn gripped lightly onto the back of Justin hair and Justin groaned causing Zayn to smile into the kiss.

Justin pulled back and Zayn snuggled closer. Justin waited until Zayn had fallen asleep.

"I love you Zayn. I've loved you for so long, since that day i saw you when you were 12, sitting with Niall and Louis reading a book. Great Expectations to be specific. You looked so cute. I knew right then that you were going to be mine. I just wish i knew what you were going through, i wish i was there to help you, to make sure you were safe. Zayn, you will never understand how much you mean to me. I love you so much baby." Justin whispered, snuggling closer falling asleep with a tear rolling down his cheek.

Zayn heard it all.

Justin loved him.

Zayn loved Justin.

::

filler chapter.

uh i need writing lessons I'm slacking.