8.

[edited]

8.

Niall was standing by the cooker cooking some food when Liam came behind Niall and wrapped his bulky arms around his thin waist. Niall sighed in content at the warmth radiation off his dom.

"Smells great", Liam complimented, kissing Niall's shoulder then resting his chin on it.

Niall smiled and muttered a small 'thank you sir'. Niall was cooking a carbonara which is Liam's favorite. Niall's trying to focus on the carbonara but Liams hands have found their way underneath Niall's plain white t-shirt and are rubbing up his pale stomach and travelling upwards dangerously close to his nipples. Liam is also nipping Niall's jugular vain which is his soft spot.

Niall turns off the stove thanking God that its finished just in time. "Finished", Niall cheers moving out of Liam's embrace over to the two plates to dish the carbonara out. Liam's surprised by his sub-bears actions but decides not to push it.

Liam suggested a nice dinner because he's hoping that tonight's the night they 'make love'. Niall on the other hand is dreading this newly awaiting interaction with his dom because if they were to have sëx Niall would have to tell Liam to wear a condom, and Liam does not like condoms so he'll ask why, then Niall will have no option but to tell Liam the truth which is that he's able to get pregnant, then Liam was think he's a freak and leave.

Niall does not want that, so he's going to hatch up a plan to avoid having sēx with Liam.

"You can sit on a chair, if you want to that is", Liam says shocking Niall. Subs are never allowed to sit on chairs, wow..

Niall nods and places the dish in front of Liam who is sitting patiently at the dinner table sipping quietly on his glass of wine.

"Thank you", Liam says politely. Niall smiles and takes his place on the other side of the dining table. They begin to eat the carbonara.

Niall's pride erupts when he hears Liam moän loudly, "Niall, this is exceptional", Liam compliments. Liams not lying one bit, this was literally one of the best carbonara's he's ever tasted, he didn't realize how beautifully Niall could cook, he was pleasantly surprised.

"Thank you sir", Niall whispers smiling to himself. He loves being complimented by Liam, its the best thing ever.

"How did you learn to cook so beautifully?" Liam asked taking another mouthful.

Niall quickly finished swallowing his mouthful and replies,"My mother was quite the culinary expert, she taught me how to make a range of dishes from a young age, oh and when i was at submissive school i took a separate cooking class for a few months".

Liam nodded impressed.

"I would love to meet your mother something, your family", Liam suggested.

"They would love to meet you", Niall replied, Liam smiled.

The rest of the meal was spent in silence, the only thing heard was the sound of Liam's cutlery clanging against the plate. Niall didn't eat much, he was too busy worrying about Liam finding out he's able to have kids.

When Liam was done Niall was quick to gather his plate and utensils and brought them to the sink, he wrapped his uneaten food in clingfilm because if Liam did chuck him out he'd like something to eat when he's on the streets waiting to be taken back to Ireland.

As he was cleaning the plates he could feel Liam's presence behind him and the burning gaze of Liams eyes penetrating the back of his head.

Niall continued washing the plates ignoring the agonizing stare of him dom.