7.

[edited]

7.

slight bath smut. (with all three couples) I though it would be cute..

"Baby, time to wake up", Liam whispered in his sub-bears ear pecking it a couple of times. Niall squirmed and opened his eyes squinting a little at the morning light seeping through the curtains. Liam was hovering over Niall stroking his hair, Niall turned around a peered up at Liam through his bright ocean blue eyes.

Liam smiled and got up, Niall wanted to pull him back down and cuddle the shït out of him, but you know being a submissive and all.. that's not allowed. Niall sighed quietly and got up gathering a towel.

"Are we getting a shower sir?" Niall asked quietly, holding the towel staring at his feet.

Liam furrows his eyebrows confused to why Niall is acting so strangely at the moment, but he just brushes it off thinking hes probably just abit anxious over last nights antics.

Liam walked up to Niall silently, Niall was confused to why Liam had not replied and looked up, squeaking at how Liam was at such a close proximity.

"Whats wrong Niall?" Liam asked stroking Nialls arms.

"Nothings wrong sir, I'm just a little hungry s'all", Niall reassured. Niall was okay, but something had been playing on his mind. He had realized that Liam likes it raw. No condom. And so that means Niall could get pregnant.

Niall wasn't sure if Liam knew and he wasn't planning on telling Liam anytime soon. Maybe if he just avoided having sëx with Liam then he wouldn't have too.

Liam nodded, even though he still didn't believe Niall. An idea popped into Liams head. An idea that could hopefully make his little sub-bears mood because i little bit more positive.

"Bubble bath?" Liam asked, Niall's head shot up and nodded vigorously giggling, Niall then bolted to the bathroom Liam following behind him.

They are now both sat in Liam's gigantic Jacuzzi/bath, Liam is rubbing shampoo is Nialls dyed blond locks. Niall is scooping up bubbles then clapping them in his hands making them go everywhere.

"Baby, can you lean back for me and put your head under the water?" Liam asked. Niall leaned back and dunked his head under the water, Liam started to massage his head to help get the shampoo out. Niall closed his eyes and moaned lightly at how good Liams hands felt.

"You like that huh?" Liam teased. Niall opened his eyes and smiled up at Liam. Niall wanted more contact but didn't want to bother Liam who probably wasn't up to it. But Liam knew, of course Liam knew. Liam always knows when Niall wants more. So, Liam will grant Niall's needs.

Liam pulled Niall up making his straddle him. Niall moaned at the slight friction, Niall bucked his hips automatically only to have Liam hold them down.

"Eager?" Liam teased again. Liam bucked his own hips up and started to grind on Niall harshly. He then leaned up and captured Niall in a sloppy kiss, eating Niall's filthy moans.

Niall then leaned down and buried his head into the crook of Liams neck and ground down too making the friction even more overpowering and also causing Liam to moan.

Niall and his filthy whorë like moans were all that were heard along with the swishing of the water. Liam proceeded to move his hand around to Nialls sweet pale büm and squeeze it.

Nialls head shot out of Liams shoulder and moaned loudly, "M-more", he stuttered.

Liam then rimmed his finger around Nialls hole and pushed his finger in moving it in and out straight away at a fast speed. Niall was a mess.

He and Liam were grinding on each other and Liam was fingering his hole. Nialls moans started to turn high pitched indicating to Liam who knew straight away that he was close to climaxing.

Liam added a second finger and Niall did the most whörish, most filthiest pornographïc moan and with a few thrusts of Liams thick fingers he was spewing all in the bath along with Liam afterwards.

::

"F-fuck Ha-rry", Louis moaned. Louis was standing against the wall on the walk in shower being sucked off my Harry. Louis small hands were moving all along the walls trying the find something to hold onto.

Harry was bobbing his head up and down on Louis average sized còck, with his large hands wrapped around Louis thick thighs under his overly large büm.

Within a matter of minutes Louis was cümming into Harry's mouth. Harry swallowed the load not without a little dripping from the corner.

Louis just couldn't do it. He just couldn't stand. He slowly slip down the wall and was face to face with Harry. Harry grinned right in his face.

Harry stood up so now Louis was face to face with Harry's large cöck. Louis smiled and grabbed at it shoving it down his throat wasting no time. Its been so long since he's sucked his daddy's cöck. He missed it.

He bobbed his head up and down quickly. Louis was pro and blow jobs. Everyone knew this. You cannot compete with him at blow jobs.

He once made this guy called Tyrone Abjerbe come in 34 seconds.

Louis proceeded to lick and thick strip underneath Harry's cöck following the thick vain.

He got one hand and started to play with Harry's balls making Harry moan loudly. Harry grabbed Louis head holding his still. Louis was confused until Harry started to thrust into Louis mouth. He was face-fücking him. That's new.

Within about 2 minutes Harry was cümming into Louis mouth.

::

Zayn and Justin had been non-stop fücking since they got back from Justin's house in the morning. They left at 8:00am and its now 5:00pm. They've fücked 6 times. Zayn cant help it. Justin doesn't mind obviously, who cant deny sëx?

Right now, Justin was laying on the pool table with Zayn bouncing up and down rapidly on his cöck. Justin was in a trance, he was mesmerized by Zayn. The way he was glowing, the thin layer on sweat shining and glittering from the ray of sun shining on him. He literally looked like an angel. His mouth was agape möaning loudly and his head was thrown back.

"uh,uh,uh".

Justin just couldn't believe how he was given somebody so beautiful. Zayn was beautiful. Zayn was his angel.

Justin could feel that Zayn was getting tired so he flipped them over and relentlessly pounded into the whining boy beneath him.

Justin could feel the warmth building up in the bottom of his stomach, so he started to jack off Zayn in pace with the impeccable speed of his thrusts.

Zayn came all over his chest and Justin came after. Justin fell next to Zayn on the pool table, both of them trying to catch their breaths.

Justin intertwined their hands and just layed there. Staring up at the ceiling.

"I love you Justin", Zayn whispered.

Justin smiled, "I love you too baby".

::

forreal i cant get over zustin, they are too cute.

grand piano by nicki minaj is my tunee rn.

hope you all like my 2 bath/shower scenes and a pool table scene [i was going to do 3 bathroom scene but i chose not to]

also my new book 'The Mafia's Boy' which is HUSTIN will be coming out soon. Im so excited.

Ciao!!!