11.

[edited]

11. this chapter is just -Zustin-. {drama] im excited. --Oh and smut. (how could i forget)

"R-right there..yes!" Zayn möaned, as Justin smirked cockily curling his three fingers that are embedded deep into Zayn.

After such a hectic day, this is what Zayn needed. Zayn need Justin to make him forget, and oh my- Justin was succeeding perfectly.

Zayn was a sweating, moäning, panting mess sprawled out with his knees bent on the king size bed clawing harshly at the sheets as Justin thrusts his fingers into Zayn grazing his pröstate in the process.

"Please Jay, i need you", Zayn möaned moving his head up so he could look at Justin. Justin loved it when Zayn called his Jay.

"Okay baby, just hold on", Justin said, pulling his three fingers out of Zayn, making Zayn whimper at the empty feeling. Justin took a couple seconds to admire the way Zayn's tan hole clenches and unclenches waiting to be filled and pounded endlessly emitting unforbidding pleasure.

Justin quickly leaned over and grabbed some lube, squeezing the cold gel onto his member and the excess gel around Zayn's hole.

He leaned up and captured Zayn in a sweet kiss wiping away the pleasure tears dangling from his jaw.

He slowly pushed in and Zayn disconnected the kiss throwing his head back möaning loudly. Justin let out a grunt as he pulled back slamming right back in again.

Justin thrusts into Zayn at a steady pace, Justin proceeded to pick up speed as he change positions so he was on his knee's and holding Zayn's left leg up. He stared down at Zayn who was holding the top of the headboard tightly, the tip of his head hitting it too as Justin pounded into him. His head was also back a little too, his mouth gaped right open producing countless moäns and groans. His back arched at different points as Justin hit his prostāte. A thin layer of sweat glazed across Zayn, and beads of sweat forming on his forehead making his usual perfect quiffed hair, stick to his forehead.

"shīt Jay, keep g-going", Zayn moāned, biting his lip.

Justin chuckled breathlessly,"Not planning on stopping".

Zayn smiled, but it immediately turned into a 'o' as Justin started to hit his prōstate dead on every single time.

Justin relentlessly pounded into the withering mess of a boy beneath him endlessly assaulting his pröstate. Zayn was screaming out Justin's name with every thrust, within minutes Justin had collapsed next to Zayn panting heavily, with cūm spluttered on his and Zayn's chest. Cūm was leaking out of Zayn's hole onto the mattress beneath them.

Zayn turned his head so he was looking at Justin, taking in all of his beauty. Justin had his eyes shut still not over his ōrgasm. Justin could feel Zayn staring at him, so he opened his eyes and turned his head so now him and Zayn were staring into each others eyes.

"I love you, Zayn".

"I love you too, Jay".

They smiled at each other leaning in to kiss, but were interrupted when they heard clapping. They both shot up with wide eyes, staring at a man who was stood at the doorway.

He was Pakistani looking- like Zayn, bald, he had a stubble that looked as ruff as sand paper, a sneaky perverted smile plastered on his face with his yellow stained teeth and a gold tooth. He was wearing a white tee and a leather jacket and dirty grey jeans on with white Reebok trainers.

"If only little Zaynie was the responsive when i fücked his brains out", he chuckled.

Zayn was frozen, he couldn't breath properly, he was breathing out in short breaths, nearly chocking every time. He just couldn't believe that the man who he though he finally managed to get away from forever was stood right there, in his and Justin's home.