18.

[edited]

18-

(( shower smut which i hope make ya'll forgive me for my disappearance. soz. just to say that the time off had actually given me alot of inspiration because if you read my authors notes before you would have seen that i was struggling with writing smut, but now im not so enjoy ))

(( also i hope it makes up for my disappearance ))

"Is there anything specific you want to do today pet?" Liam asked his submissive who was preparing their breakfast. Niall turned around to face his dominant,"M-may we purchase something for when Louis gets back from the hospital".

Liam brightens up,"That sounds like a great idea Niall, we'll head out to Westfield shopping mall, they have a fantastic range of children's clothing and toy stores, we could get something great from there".

Niall giggles slightly at Liam's minor ramble,"That's perfect Sir, here's the full English", Niall says bringing the huge full English breakfast over to Liam. It was a massive breakfast, fit for a king.

Four sausages, two bits of bacon, beans, two hash browns, scrambled egg, two boiled eggs, two slices of toast, two chunks of black pudding, tinned tomatoes, some fried mushrooms, and lastly a glass of orange juice- no bits.

Liam gasps softly,"Wow pet, this- this is.. wow". Niall giggles and kneels down next to his masters foot leaning his cheek on it softly, closing his eyes feeling exhausted from cooking for the past two hours.

"Rest and i'll save you some", Liam said digging into the mountain of food, he felt Niall nod but brushed it off knowing he was exhausted.

After about 10 minutes Liam moved his foot and Niall looked up at his master,"Food". Niall leaned up all the way and opened his mouth waiting for the first load of his cooked food.

Niall took the first amount and chewed it rubbing his eye, Liam cooed at the sight, Niall looked like a little baby.

Once they were done Niall stood up collecting the plate and drank the rest of Liam's orange juice placing it on top of the plate. "Wash it up them come and join me in the shower", Liam said walking off.

"Yes Sir", Niall mumbled quickly washing the plate and glass. Once he was done he scurried quickly to the the bathroom, he opened the door already hearing the shower running, a huge cloud of steam hit him and he shook his head.

He could see the outline of Liam's body through the steam, except Liam was facing him. Niall diverted his eyes down south seeing the long and...hard length that belongs to his master. He couldn't see Liam's smirk but he could feel it.

"You going to just stand there pet? Or are you going to join me", Liam said loud and clear. Did it the water raise in heat or was it always this boiling?

"Y-yes", Niall said breathlessly, he practically ripped off his pyjamas in his haste to join his lover in the shower.

Once Niall was done he stood and watched as Liam beckoned him with his eyes, they were dark and clouded with lust. Niall gulped and walked towards Liam who was stood watching Niall's body with pure hunger.

They were now face to face, their breaths fanning each others face's. Liam's arms reached up and grabbed the shower head turning it so the water sprayed in between their faces, Niall's gasped feeling the hot water hit the side of his face.

Liam moved Niall so his own chest was resting against Niall's back. Niall's head was now directly under the spray of water. Liam rested his hands on Niall's shoulders trailing the down under he was clutching Niall's hands. He moved them so they were up against the wall.

Niall was moving his head back and forth loving the feeling of the hot water soothing his muscles as it sprayed down his back when he moved forward and the feeling of it running down his torso as he moved back.

Niall gasped and moaned loudly when he felt Liam part his büttcheeks and lick a thick stripe over his pink neglected hole- lets just say that there has been no sexy time for a couple weeks.

Liam gripped onto Niall's thighs tightly swirling his tongue around the hole like a six year old licking a lollipop. Liam's was swirling just like his tongue as he heard Niall's moäns and whines.

"P-please d-daddy", Niall whines pushing back onto Liam's tongue, möaning loudly when he felt it dip in. Liam pulled back and bit Niall's büm cheek in warning.

Niall whimpered and mumbled an apology. Liam stood up and ran his hands down Niall's back. Niall bent over a little bit pushing his bum into Liam's crotch rubbing against his cöck.

"Shit", Liam whispered holding onto Niall's hips pulling down so he was grinding harder onto his length.

Niall's face was pressed into the tiled wall along with his hands, he was letting out little mewls at the feeling of Liam's cöck rubbing hit hole.

Liam moved one hand under and in one swift move Liam's double didget cöck was embedded into Niall's sweet pink hole. Niall was so taken back he just gaped, his jaw dropping at the such overwhelming full feeling.

"Colour", Liam asked, feeling a tiny bit guilty at not giving any warning.

"G-green", Niall breath out, his eyes still in a daze.

"Uhh, uh", Niall moaned as Liam started to thrush slowly, Liam threw his head back and let out a load moän and started to pick up his pace.

As Liam got harder and faster he picked up Niall's right leg holding it up against the wall as he endlessly pounded into him.

"uhh, g-gosh, nugh", Niall moaned, trying to form words but the overwhelming pleasure of being fūcked against the shower wall making him practically mute.

"I-i;m close d-d-daddy", Niall shouted feeling Liam's cöck assault his prōstate over and over.

"Hold it", Liam said sternly gripping onto the back of Niall's hair pulling it back, Liam pounded into Niall harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Pleaseee", Niall begged, he couldn't hold it any longer, he was going to burst.

"Now!" Liam yelled.

"DADDY", Niall moaned/shouted loudly feeling his śperm spray up against the tiles and down his leg and the warm feeling of Liam's seed shoot up inside him.

::

hope this made up for errythang.

zayn zayn zayn - i miss you.

i scratched my all time low (nothing personal) CD and my green day (american idiot) CD and i bought new ones yassss

so now i can play them again after like a year of them being scratched as hell..

chouuuu.