12.

[edited]

12.

"Niall, do you think you'd be well enough to go to Harry and Louis' little party?" Liam shouted from the bathroom. Niall opened his eyes slowly, he feels a lot better after everything that's happened recently. Last night him and Liam had a huge chat, and after a few tears and a blōwjob, things seemed to be getting back to normal.

"Yes, sir!" Niall yelled back softly.

Liam walked out of the bathroom, he was dressed lovely. He wore a plain black tee, plain black skinny jeans, a red and black plaid shirt tied around his waist, a black snapback and all black timberland's.

"You look good s-sir", Niall whispered, eye rāping his dom.

Liam chuckled making Niall snap out of whatever trance he was in, he started to blush and he jumped off the bed looking for his own outfit.

"Oh, don't worry about finding an outfit, I picked one out for you", Liam smiled, pointing into the bathroom.

Niall frowned,"O-okay, thank you sir". Niall walked into the bathroom and burst out laughing, Liam joining him.

Niall held the outfit up,"At least i wont have to worry about people knowing who i belong to".

Liam laughed and winked leaving his sub-bear to get changed. The outfit was identical to Liams, but on the front of Niall's top was 'LIAM'S SUB-BEAR'.

Niall shook his head laughing and dressed into the outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror and grinned.

Niall quickly done his hair and put on a little mascara. Overall he was happy, he just wished there was abit more pink or sparkle, but if this makes his dom happy, then he won't complain.

Niall walked out of the bathroom to be met by a glorious smell, he sniffed a few times before realizing that the smell was in fact cookies. Niall bolted towards the smell, his mouth watering the stronger the smell became. He ended up in the living room, Liam was sat with a container, containing the cookies.

"cookies?" Niall asked, Liam's head whipped around and he stood up holding onto the container.

"Oh- Niall, god you scared me.. the cookies? There for Louis, i'm not sure why but Harry asked me to make cookies, he also asked Justin to make cupcakes", Liam told Niall.

"Oh, so there's going to be lots of food?" Niall grinned.

Liam laughed,"lots of food baby, lots of food".

Liam and Niall left their home and went on their way to Louis and Harry's little get together. The ride was filled with the song Princess Of China by Coldplay and Rhianna. Niall is obsessed with that song at the moment and its annoying the heck out of Liam, but he cant complain, he gets to listen to Niall's beautiful voice singing along.

"C'mon love, lets go inside", Liam said getting out of the car. There were already a few people going inside that Liam recognized, such as Harry's sister Gemma and her dom. His old dominant high school friend George and his submissive Julia. They made their way inside the building, Liam clasped his sub-bear's hand tightly.

People started to turn and stare, Liam ignored them whereas Niall was totally oblivious, looking around the crowd to find his best mate.

Niall spotted a head of curls and tugged on Liam's hand, Liam turned around and shot a questioning look at Niall. Niall pointed over the the unruly head of curls and Liam smiled pulling Niall over.

Niall squeaked as he hit a few people and mumbled a few short apologize of his and Liam behalf.

"Liam mate, you made it! Hey Ni", Harry happily cheered.