Those idots~part 6

Zak pov~

I woke up hearing the soft chirps of the birds out side my window, I reached over to the half of my pillow I wasn't lying on to try to cover my ear. I heard my door slam opened, I jerked up, it. Was. Fucking. Sam.

"GET UP BOTTOM!!!"

"What the hell sam-"
I was then cut off by more yelling and insults from Sam.

"OKAY, okay, I'll get bitch, don't need to be a dick about it"
She rolled her eyes at what I said.

"Just get up."

She left my door opened and I heard her go down stairs.

'Why can't she just be decent human and close my fucking door it's really not that big of a hassle.'

I pulled my self up, and made my way to the door and yelled at my sister.

"YOU BITCH, CLOSE MY DOOR NEXT TIME WHORE."

"ZAK AHMED, DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO YOUR OLDER SISTER IN THAT WAY AGAIN YOUNG MAN."

I knew the exact face my sister had on, her smug 'I won face'. I made my way to my desk and sat in my chair, I looked over to where my phone was, I saw the book, I tend to forget the book was real, and not just a fever dream. I reached over to grab my phone, I just scroll through insta for about 3 minutes before getting up to get dress. I got up and placed my phone in my set, I made my way to my dresser.

I opened the top drawer to grab a dark blue hoodie that faded into a light blue shade, I kneeled down to grab some black jeans from the bottom drawer. I got dressed, I made my way to where my still dirty shoes are 'I should really clean them' I put them on, I graded my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket and got the book and throw it in to my backpack, I grabbed my bag, and made my way down stairs.

When I reached the last step, my mom looked over.

"Zak go to the table there some cereal and milk there, you have around 5 minutes so be quick."

"Ya, ya, got it Ma."

"Oh and Zak, Sam driving today."

I scoffed, I couldn't even be in the car with her with my mom, now just the 2 of us, fuck life.

I made it over to the table and grabbed some cereal and milk, Sam looked up at me, then back down. I poured milk first then put the cereal, she looked at me with the most disgusted face i have ever seen on her ugly face.

"Your a disappointed Zak, oh my lord."

I giggled so mischievously, I have no idea why it bothers so many people, but I love that it dose cause it doesn't to me, so I get to piss off so many people with my existence. I started to eat.

"Okay, we're going, get up Zakky."

"Huh, I'm not done Sam?"

"Yup."

"SAM WHAT THE HELL."

"I drive, I say when we leave, and that's now. Unless you wanna walk to school."

She looked back at me with a sick smile. What a fucking bitch. I got up with hardly even touching my food, I grabbed my bag and made it out the door right behind Sam.

"BYE, Zakky and Sammy, see you two when I get home."

I walked around to get into the passenger seat, I tried to open the door, my sister slowly turned her head and smiled.

"SAM OPENED THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

I heard the little click of it being unlock I grabbed the handle.
It.didn't.open.