Twenty-one🤎

Mia didn't know how to tell Madison she couldn't hand her baby over. That she wanted to keep her. Her head was a mess.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs and Madison there. She smiled. "Hey. I think we need to talk. Don't you?" She asked.

"What about?"

Madison sighed. "Your baby. I know you want to keep her. But you were worried about telling me. Is that true? I'm glad you told me. But I wish you would have said something before," Madison asked as she looked at her.

Mia shrugged. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to let you down."

"No. You haven't let me down at all. I saw  things babes. I saw the way you hold your bump and how you talk to her when you think no one is watching. I do it too," Madison said as she handed her some food.

Mia sighed as she looked at her. "I don't know how I feel about her at the moment. But I love her so much. Just like you love your baby. I just don't know what to do."

Madison took her hand and smiled. "Let's go to school. And then this weekend I'll pick you up and we can talk about this. I mean a good proper chat. No one else there. No Max. No mum. And if keeping her is what you want to do, then I'll support you."

"Okay."

***
Mia went to school. She saw Tom and walked over to him. She smiled. "I told Madison I want to keep her,"She said.

Tom sighed and nodded. "I had a word with Max. Like you asked me to. You told me to talk him into talking to your sister about not wanting to raise our baby. I guess you beat me to the punch."

Mia smiled. "Well my sister has talked to me this morning. She wants to take me out this weekend and talk about it properly. So I guess it's all out in the open now."

Tom nodded and took her hand. He smiled. "It's all going to be okay. I promise."

***
Mia looked up as Madison walked over to her. She sat down and smiled. "I know you were worried about talking to me. But don't ever feel like you can't. I'm your sister and that won't ever change. No matter what."

Mia smiled slightly. She nodded. "I'm just.. I don't like how I'm feeling right now. My head is a mess and it sucks."

Madison nodded and smiled. She took her hand. "This weekend, we will get everything out in the open. I promise. I won't be hurt or annoyed by what you say. That's my promise to you. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Madi."

***
Mia was sitting in the house when Rachel walked in. She sighed. "Sorry love. The LEA has been driving me insane all day. Are you okay? Have you eaten?" She asked.

Mia nodded. "I'm not hungry yet. I told Madison I want to keep the baby."

"Okay love. I hope you're ready to deal with Max Tyler. Because she'll go to him and he'll bully you."

Mia rolled her eyes. "It's nothing to do with Max. It's me and Madison. And stop making out he's a bad guy. He's actually okay," Mia said as she walked off.

But she had no idea how her life was going to come spiralling out of control.