Ten💔

Madison was shocked. Mia had confessed to sleeping with Tom. She didn't know what to think and she didn't know if she could keep it to herself. Especially as Mia was underage. She took a deep breath and looked at Mia. "How long? Be honest with me. How long?" She asked.

Mia sighed. "Since like a month after I started at the school. I know I shouldn't have. But I did and I enjoyed it."

"Right. You do realise that this is wrong? He's your teacher and you're underage. Mi, he can get into so much trouble for this. You can too. I don't want you to be hurt anymore. Please. For me. End it."

Mia didn't know what to do. She couldn't handle everyone knowing about her relationship with Tom. It took a lot out of her to admit what was going on with her and Tom. She knew Madison was right and that it was best to end things.

***

Mia sat in her bedroom and sighed. She grabbed her phone and text Tom;

I told my sister about us. She said we have to end things. For my own good. I'm sorry - Mia xx

She sent the text and sighed. She knew Tom wasn't going to be happy. But she had do something. She couldn't let Tom get into trouble. She loved him too much.

***

Madison looked up as Rachel walked in. Rachel smiled. "Hello love. I didn't think I'd see you today. How are you?" She asked.

"Cut the crap. I'm here for Mia. As for asking how I am? You're the reason my baby isn't going to be born. The stress you put on me about Max caused a miscarriage and I'll never forgive you for this," Madison said.

Rachel sighed. "We both know he was using you though darling. He didn't love you. He can't love anyone."

"Just back off. My relationship with Max is none of your concern. Focus on Mia and being there for her instead of letting her feel like you don't give a damn."

***

Mia came downstairs as Madison was leaving. "Are you going?" Mia asked. She didn't want to be around her mum if Madison wasn't there. "Don't go?"

Madison sighed. "Babes, I have to go home now. But you can come and stay the night if you want? I'm there alone cause Max is away on a course."

Mia nodded. She ran upstairs to get some clothes and left with Madison.

***

Later on that night, Mia noticed Madison was fast asleep. She grabbed her shoes and left the flat. She went to see Tom. She wanted to see him once more before their relationship was officially over.

She arrived at the park and saw him sitting there. She smiled. "I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry. Sorry for thinking I could be involved with a stupid school girl. I risked my career for you. You weren't even worth it."

Mia felt the tears sting her eyes. She didn't understand why Tom was being so horrid to her. She looked at him. "Madison knows. She told me if anyone was to find out we could both get into trouble and I don't want anything to happen to you."

Tom scoffed and walked off. But before he went out of sight, he turned back to Mia. "Have a nice life. Because we are officially done."

Mia broke down crying. She didn't want to end their relationship. But she had to think of Tom. She couldn't let him get into trouble. But could they ever be together properly? Without anyone getting hurt anymore?