Two 💖

Mia sighed to herself as she stood in front of he mirror and sighed. It was officially her first day at Waterloo road school and there only reason that Mia was going was because of tom. She was attracted to him and she didn't care if he was her teacher. She didn't care if Rachel was her mother and the head it only made her want him more and Mia always got what she wanted and she didn't care over the fact that he was going out with Davina. Mia knew that she had a whole lot more to offer to him. Mia sighed to herself as she walked down to the kitchen. She brushed her blonde hair over her shoulder and sighed. She saw that Rachel was on the phone and yelling.

Mia looked to her and rolled her eyes as she grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and smirked to herself as she grabbed an apple and took a bite as Rachel turned to face her and frowned "what are you wearing?" She asked "what, am I naked again?" Mia said as Rachel glared to her "your uniform is inappropriate, you could to my school, you go by my rules and that means not dressing like a holler" Rachel said as Mia laughed "but ironic isn't it? Coming from the ex hooker. I'll wear what I want thank you very much" Mia spat at Rachel as Rachel looked to her and sighed. Rachel knew that Mia was lashing out at her for putting her in private school and she knew Rachel wasn't there for her as much as she could be. Mia walked out of the room and into the living room as Rachel looked to her phone and rolled her eyes as she saw that her oldest daughter Madison was calling her.

***

Mia got to school and stood in the hallway and smirked to herself as she saw tom who was walking down the hall with Davina. She looked to him and smirked "morning sir" she said teasing him as he looked to her and sighed. Tom knew that she was a flirt but he Also knew that she could get him in a lot of trouble if he even thought about going there with her. He knew that she was only fifteen and from what Rachel had told him he knew that trouble Mia.

Later that day, Mia walked down he hall and groaned as she saw Rachel who walked over to her "I thought I told you or to talk to me here. I haven't done anything" Mia said "stop acting like a spoilt brat Mia" "that's rich coming from you" "Mia, we need to talk about Madison" Rachel said as Mia rolled her eyes and looked to Rachel "over course we do as it's always Madison isn't it mum, it's never about me that's why you sent me away" mia spat as she stormed off as Rachel sighed to herself. Mia knew that she loved her older sister but she hated how Rachel favourited her over Mia. Mia walked into an empty classroom as she started to cry as tom walked in. She looked to him and smiled as she wiped the tears from her eyes "are you okay?" He asked as she didn't say a word as he pulled her into a hug as she looked to him and smiled as she leant in and kissed him as he started to kiss her back.

***

Later that night Mia got home and sighed to herself. Rachel walked out from the kitchen and looked to her "we need to talk" "to away" Mia said "now that's very nice" Mia heard the voice of her older sister Madison say, Mia turned to see Madison standing in the hallway of the living room and walked over to her and smiled as Madison hugged her "now I heard your causing trouble" Madison said "me? Never" Mia smirked as Madison chuckled. Little did Madison know how much her little sister had grown up over the past few years.

~~~

A\N: Madison mason and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_