Fifteen🤍

Mia left her bedroom and saw Madison sitting on the sofa. She was crying. "What's happened?" She asked.

"Max. He's still married. Mum told me last night. He's been seeing me and his wife at the same time," Madison mumbled.

Mia frowned. She sat down next to Madison. "Where is he now?"

"Probably in bed with her. They're honestly welcome to each other because I can't be bothered with him anymore. He makes me sick. After everything we went through," Madison said.

Mia felt bad and sighed. She didn't know what to do about the baby now. She felt like she had no other option. "W-What about the baby?" She asked.

Madison smiled. "I'll still adopt the baby. If you want me to babes. I won't let you down," she said.

"Thank you Madi. You're the best sister."

***
Mia arrived at school and saw Tom. She looked at him and sighed. She wanted nothing more than to tell him about the baby. But she couldn't. She couldn't have anyone find out.

Madison looked at Mia and sighed. "Look. I need to know. Who's the father?" She asked.

"I-I don't remember," Mia lied. She knew if she told Madison it would be game over. She sighed. "I'm sorry."

Madison smiled. "It's okay. Go on. Get to class."

***
Tom walked over to Madison when he saw how pale she looked. He frowned. "Are you okay? You seem off," he said.

Madison sighed. "I'm fine. Just... had an argument with and Mia being pregnant isn't helping," she mumbled. She paled when she realised she had let slip.

Tom stood in shock. He wasn't stupid. He knew it was his baby. "I'll be back soon."

***
Mia walked downstairs and frowned as she saw Tom. "Alright Mia."

"Madison," she mumbled.

Tom looked at her. "What have you done?" He asked as he took a step towards her.

"Me? Don't you mean both of us."

***
Tom and Mia were sitting in Tom's car. Tom sighed. "How did you let it happen? I thought you were on the pill?" He asked.

"You were there Tom. Do I need to draw you a picture?" She asked. "The contraception didn't work. It happens okay?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "Only if you don't use it properly. Do I need to draw you a picture?"

"Tom!" Mia said as she looked at him. She sighed. "I wasn't expecting it. Okay?"

Tom looked at her. "What do you want to do? You have options. You keep it. And raise as best you can."

"Tom."

"You keep it and let someone else raise it."

"Tom. Please."

"Finally, you have an abortion."

"Stop acting like that! I know what I'm doing with the baby. Madison is adopting it. She can't have kids cause of a miscarriage my mum caused."

Tom nodded. He placed a strand of hair behind Mia's ear. He leant in and kissed her. She kissed back.

Tom pulled her into the back seat of the car. She bit her lip as he kissed her neck. Mia couldn't stop the moans from leaving her mouth.

Tom pulled down her tights and underwear before he pushed in making them both moan. He started moving in and out of her.

***
Mia walked back into school. Unable to believe that once again, she had sex with Tom. She knew it was what got her into the mess she was in.

Mia saw Max and Madison. She walked over to them. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing. Max was just telling me he's getting divorced. He's the same as all men. Full of it. Come on babes."

Mia walked off with Madison. But how long could she keep quiet that she still wanted Tom Clarkson.