ThirtyTwo💙

Mia knew all too well how she was having doubts about the baby. Especially knowing how Max Tyler had been making threats. She didn't know why he was obsessed with a baby that wasn't his.

She knew that she wanted to be a mum to her little girl. She knew that it wasn't going to be easy at all. Especially as she felt as though she was causing so much trouble for herself.

Mia was thankful she had Tom and Madison there for her. But things had been tense with her mum. She couldn't help but feel like things had been hard lately.

Mia just wanted things to be simple and easy. But she had no idea how it was even possible. Especially when Max Tyler had been making threats.

Mia didn't know what to do. She had no idea what to think. She just needed to get Max Tyler off her back. Before she lost it completely.

All she knew was that her life was about to be flipped upside down. And she had no idea how to cope with it all.

Morning came and she walked downstairs. She saw Madison sitting on the sofa and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" Madison asked as she looked to her.

Mia shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know what to think anymore. Everything is too much. And I let you down with this baby," she said.

Madison rolled her eyes. "You haven't let me down at all. Trust me. Things changed when I found out I was pregnant with this baby. And this baby needed to be my main focus. You can be the best mum ever to your baby. I know you can. And I think you're going to be okay," she told her.

"Really?"

"Yes. Don't let Max Tyler and his games mess with your head. Okay? I can handle him and trust me when I say that he's not going to get away with how he's treated you," Madison said.

***
Mia was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He sat down opposite her and smiled. "Hey. How's our little girl cooking?" He asked.

"She's fine I think. I'm not an oven," Mia said. She sighed. "I just feel like it's all too much. Having a baby. And trying to do my exams."

Tom nodded. He took her hand and smiled. "I know. It's why I'm here for you. I'm not going to let you do any of this alone. It's my baby you're pregnant with. So I won't allow you to go through all of this."

Mia smiled. "Thanks. I'm just... I'm worried about things with Mr Tyler too. I don't trust him that he won't hurt anyone to get what he wants," she told him.

"He won't do anything. Trust me," Tom said.

***
Mia walked along the corridor. She knew how she had been trying to focus. But she couldn't. She couldn't think about anything other than the baby.

Mia looked up as she saw Max. She frowned. "Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you," she told him.

Max smirked. He nodded. "Well, tell your sister that I'll be expecting a letter from her lawyer about the custody hearing. And then I'll be sure to make them aware that you were more than happy to sell that baby," he said.

"I-I never."

Max winked and walked off. Mia stood there and felt tears. She had no idea how things were about to take a complete turn for the worst.