Thirty💛

Mia knew how she wanted to keep her baby. But she was worried about the whole Max thing. Especially knowing how he wanted the baby from her.

She was thankful that Madison was on her side. That she was supporting her decision in keeping the baby.

She was dealing with Max which was taking the stress off of her. And she was thankful.

She knew that things were a complete mess. And she felt like packing up and just running away. But she couldn't do that to Tom. She couldn't take his baby away from him.

She felt like it was all too much for her. And she was worried it was going to overwhelm her.

All she knew was that she didn't know how to cope with so much. Especially with being a teenager. And it wasn't going to be easy for her.

When morning came, she saw Madison walking in. She sighed. "Max won't give you anymore grief. I've told him if he wants to see this baby, then he needs to back off you," she told her.

Mia frowned as she looked to her. "You're serious? He's going to leave me alone?" She asked.

Madison nodded and smiled. She sat on the bed. "I've told him he needs to sort himself out. He needs to be a good father. And not think about your baby," she said.

"Thank you. I don't know how much more I could have coped with. I felt like it was getting to me," Mia said.

Madison took her hand. She sighed. "I told you I would sort it for you. And I have. Trust me. It's going to to be okay," she said.

"I hope so."

Mia knew she wanted to believe it was going to be okay. But she wasn't sure. Not anymore.

***
Mia went into school and sighed. She saw Max standing there. He looked to her and walked off.

Mia felt like he was finally going to back off and leave her alone. She smiled as she saw Tom.

Tom looked to her and smiled. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. I was thinking we could name the baby Nova? I've always loved the name and I'm thinking it would suit our baby," Mia said.

Tom smiled and nodded. He looked to her. "Sounds good. It would suit her," he said as he took her hand and smiled. "I see Max hasn't talked to you."

Mia nodded. "My sister said that he's going to leave me alone. she's told him she'll have to stay away from the baby she's pregnant with," she told him.

"Good. Our baby is going to be the best of us. I promise I'm going to do whatever I can to make you born happy," Tom told her.

"I know."

***
Mia sat in the common room. She sighed as Max walked in. He looked to her. "Well you've ruined my family. Madison has left me. She says I cannot see my child because you're a lying little bitch," he spat.

"Max!"

Mia looked to see Madison there. She looked angry. "Mia. Leave. Now," she said.

Mia grabbed her stuff and walked off. Not knowing how Max Tyler was about to change the lives of Mia and Madison Mason.