But ur not Skeppy...

Badboyhalo sat in his chair, idly twirling a green mechanical pencil that he had been using to scratch down a messy schedule for the week.

A video on Tuesday, his weekly stream on Saturday, maybe popping on other people streams, helping Karl with his building.. Not a very busy week, but he certainly didn't have nothing to do.

Ping!

Badboyhalo dropped his pencil and quickly picked his phone up from the desk in anticipation. Skeppy must've texted him back about that video idea!!! After all, his phone was on Do Not Disturb, and only a few people's texts got through that.

Ping! Ping!

He quickly turned on his phone only to be met with Quackity asking him to join a stream later that day. The smile that hung on his face slowly settled to a slight disappointment. Oh well..

Then he felt bad. Sure, it wasn't Skeppy. But it was still his good friend Quackity! His frown deepened slightly more, he really shouldn't make his whole life revolve around Skeppy, especially to the point where he's disappointed about someone else talking to him

Badboyhalo picked up his phone and quickly typed out a response to Quackity: Okay you numpty muffin, I'll be there.

Thinking more, he added: What time owo

Then he sighed, he'd probably be making some muffins tonight, Quackity's streams are always stressful, obviously, not in the way most of his audience seems to think though. It's hard to pretend that he doesn't find Quackity's stupid dirty jokes absolutely hilarious, but it is expected because Bad has always, and will always, be the family friendly PG person of the group.

Of course, he doesn't mind at all, he's glad he can be a good influence for kids out there, and have parents feel okay with their kids consuming his content. Also, it always allows his friends to come up with bits, albeit at his expense.

Badboyhalo slightly smiles at that thought, even though it's at his expense, they always privately talk to him making sure it is okay with him before they do anything. Well, most of the time. Quackity.. That man is a wild card, but Bad does improv bits really well anyways.

Bad's favorite days are always the days he spends recording or streaming with Skeppy, which he says quite often. In fact, it's what most bits with Bad are about. But Skeppy is the best thing about his life as a youtuber.

Not only did Skeppy actually give him great content and help him with getting out there, but he's also the best.. Friend.. He could ever ask for. Skeppy is kind, nice, funny, confident, and pretty. Wait scratch that. Well.. maybe.. No.

He already told himself that he would get over Skeppy. He may have a slight crush but that isn't too hard to handle right? Wrong. It was getting almost out of hand, even thinking about Skeppy gave him butterflies, and he was a mess when talking to him enough that sometimes he has to say things several different times just for there to be a good recording.

Skeppy never noticed, and, if he did, he chalked it up to the piss poor sleep schedule the other had, and tried to be patient with his friend. Friend..

Badboyhalo groaned in annoyance, sinking down into his chair slightly, he was a mess. He really needed to start getting his muffins together. Then, he perked up slightly. That's it! I'll bake muffins! That has always helped him relieve stress, and he could give some to his neighbors.

Oh my goodness. He had forgotten that he'll probably have to already bake muffins later tonight. Well, he could still just hop onto the DreamSMP, and do a little bit of mining, maybe get a set of armor as a present for someone.

So, following his idea, he reached down, tapped the power button and patiently waited for his computer to load.

100/100 Updates

Please wait a second while we update your computer!

Of course his computer decided to update today, and, on top of that, it decided to do the thing where it said it was finished and took a couple minutes afterwards. His eyes started tearing up, purely from frustration.

Oh muffins..

Ruff! Rrruff! Rufruff!

Badboyhalo chuckled a bit, leave it to Rat to bark like a maniac at the door. So, he got up, out of his room, and walked to the front door where Rat stood. Bad then crouched down and scooped Lucy in his arms.

"Watchu barking at Lucy-Lu?"

Rat pointedly started barking again, looking out the windows to the side of the door. Then, a squirrel ran across a porch with a small acorn in its hands.

"Ooohh I see. It's just the little squirrel there huh?"

Bad brought her to his room, to, preferably, stop her from barking, and sat back down in his chair placing her in his lap. His computer had finished loading, and so, after signing in, he clicked on Minecraft.

He had told Karl that he'd help him build something, so he decided to get on top of that while he still had time to spend.

Afternote:

Pronouns are they/them btw!