Practice

"Okay Bad, the stream is finally over,"

Quackity smiled thinly, and then covered his mouth, yawning.

Badboyhalo slightly laughed at the sight, "You put a lot of energy into your streams Quackity."

"Yeah, way to point out the obvious."

Bad got up from his chair, which was right beside Quackity's, and went behind big Q. Bad smiled and leaned forwards, wrapping his arms around Quackity. "I suppose it wouldn't be the same without so much energy, huh?" Bad let his chin lay on Quackity's shoulder.

Quackity just returned with a wider grin, "Not really, but it is very enjoyable, even if it is draining a bit," Quackity yawned again, "What do you want to order for dinner Bad?"

Bad lifted his arms and rested on top of Quackity's head for a moment, "Hmm. I don't really know. Can't you choose?"

Getting up from his chair to avoid Bad's subtle flex of height [at least, that's what it was in Quackity's mind], Quackity turned around.

"Bad, come on. You're the one that would know what restaurants have gluten-free options," Quackity gestured nonsensically, "Just choose a restaurant."

Bad widened his eyes slightly, "Well in all honesty I forgot that not everyone knows what places are gluten-free...

We could get Chick-fi-la! They have pretty good grilled chicken nuggets!"

Quackity nodded and quickly got his phone out of his pocket, quickly tapping out the numbers in his pin code.

"We want to get it delivered, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose... Wait.

QUACKITY!

Do you ever even make your own food?!"

Giving a non-commital shrug, Quackity opened his delivery app and clicked on the Chick-fi-la menu.

"So you want the grilled chicken nuggets...

I'll just take the spicy chicken tenders with buffalo sauce because I'm sure they aren't actually spicy."

Bad just lightly laughed, "Probably not to your standards."

Once Quackity finished ordering the food, he closed his phone and put it in his pocket with a snap, "Okay! Do you want to go and watch a movie?"

Without giving Bad the chance to answer, he dragged him to his couch and pulled out the remote.

Handing Bad the remote, Quackity said, "Okay, so just pick whatever you want on Netflix.

As long as it isn't My Little Pony or some shit."

"LANGUAGE! Is today make-Badboyhalo-choose day? Also, why do you think I'd want to watch My Little Pony.."

"It seemed like something you'd pick just to be annoying."