A couple of insights pt 2 D:

Bad's eyes widened, "Already?? I didn't think people cared that much."

Quackity shrugged, "I suppose it isn't everyday that streamers announce that they're together."

Bad laughed, "Yeah, true. Imagine if it was Dream and Georgenotfound pretending to be dating? Everyone would literally break I think-"

Quackity chuckled, "Yeah probably, but George would never do it."

"Trueeee."

Bad absentmindedly grabbed his duck stuffed animal, Duckie, and hugged it.

"You have a stuffed animal Bad?" Quackity asked laughing.

"I- uhm. Yeah. What about it?"

"No need to sound so nervous, it's kind of cute."

Quackity panicked for a second, not knowing exactly how to change what he said, "Yeah uh- the duck, that is, it's very cute. What's its name?"

Bad lit up slightly, glad that Quackity wasn't laughing at him, "I named it Duckie, when I was like, ten. I wasn't a very creative child. And- I don't really know why I still keep it, but it's pretty special to me."

Quackity's eyes softened at Bad's confession, "That's so cool. I didn't know you were an actual softie off stream," Quackity settled a bit more deeper into his couch, "Speaking of being a softie off stream actually, why don't you ever curse?"

"That's not being a softie, Quackity," Bad light-heartedly rolled his eyes, "and it's just because I don't want to curse on stream and it used to be a pretty bad habit of mine. I started to not curse like, right before I met Skeppy."

Quackity hummed, and then jumped up, "Shit! That's the doorbell! I've got to go get my food!"

Bad giggled at how shocked Quackity got by a simple doorbell, and patiently waited until Quackity came back with his food.

Quackity walked back into his basement, holding the bag with his teeth and holding a soda and a straw in his hands.

"Quackity.

Why are you carrying a McDonalds bag with your teeth."

"Mmrnmmemrn!!"

Quackity set down his soda, and then his bag, "Because, I don't have enough hands for it."

"Quacky, I sincerely doubt you needed a whole hand just to carry a straw."

Quackity glanced sheepishly at the straw, and then back at the camera.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Bad. Actually- I have a question," Bad looked up at Quackity waiting for him to ask, "Why do you like Skeppy so much?"

"Huh? Oh. I don't really know. He's just really nice and thoughtful, and he always makes sure I'm alright-"

"Except for when he ignores you for a week."

"Yeah, except when he ignores me for a week. And he's hilarious, and knows when a joke is being overused. And- well- he's pretty handsome I suppose."

Quackity nodded his head as if he understood what Bad was talking about.

"Bad..?"

Bad let out a noncommittal 'hmm?' sound.

"Why was he ignoring you anyways? I may be no expert on you and Skeppy, but I'm pretty sure best friends do that. Or. Even friends."

Bad looked hurt, "I don't really know to be honest. I'm worried that I did something because he's not answering, and he's talking to other people.

..

Let's change the subject.

Why did you want to do the fake dating thing?"

Quackity looked surprised, but happy to answer, "I wanted to see our fans' reactions, for the most part," dropping to a more genuine tone he added, "Also you're a really cool guy, so I figured we could become way better friends."

"AWWW, Quackity, thank you. That honestly makes me feel a lot better."

Quackity did a stupid salute-esque thing with his hand and replied, "Anytime Bad."

They both burst into a fit of laughter at that, realizing how stupid their situations were.

"Okay Bad, what do you think about a Jackbox stream next Saturday?"

Bad shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

Quackity wiggled his eyebrows, almost making Bad immediately regret saying yes, "GOOD BECAUSE WE'LL BOTH HAVE FACECAMS. I'm tweeting it out right now, thanks Bad."

Bad groaned, and saw from his twitter notifications that he actually did, and he wouldn't be able to get out of this one, at least, not with only two days until then.

----------------------------

2 hours later...

Quackity and Bad had just finished the call, and something was nagging him at the back of his mind.

Had he forgotten something?
Oh muffin.

He still had to text Skeppy back.

Sorry, yeah we should do a stream owo, maybe Quackity's Jackbox stream this saturday

A/n: holy muffin thats a bit of stuff

WC (total):1638

thinking abt doing quackity pov next two chapters- thoughts??

also don't tell ao3 but ur getting ur chapter early <3

:D