a simple Q and A

"You ready?"

Badboyhalo set down his blueberry muffin, "As ready as I'll ever be I suppose.."

"Okay. Just wait like a minute."

Bad laughed, this was going to be a different kind of persona- the innocent one was easy enough, all he has to do different is be more dumb when it came to inuendos- but this? This was like roleplaying a story and making everyone believe it.

Not- not a lie, per say, but, definitely not the truth.

Well.

Maybe it's a lie. But, it's not going to hurt anything, or anyone, and should just be helping anyways.

What's Quackity saying?

Bad clicked on Quackity's stream, only to see him being bombarded with gift subs.
He smiled, Quackity definitely deserves it, even if he's such a muffin-head sometimes. He then clicked out of his stream, not wanting to be caught by Quackity and having yet another bit.

This stream is supposed to be serious. As serious as Quackity can possibly be.

"Baaaaad~. Should I tell them or do you want to tell them?"

Stupidmars: oh my goodness >:0 what are they going ot doooooo

Quackkitty3: ????? cooking steam maybee????

Moooookate: huh omg wht

Anothermcytstan: :0 :0 ???

"I don't know- let me get on the server first Quackity."

He already had Minecraft open, obviously, so he quickly logged onto the SMP. Quackity and him had planned that they would announce it, and then do a Q & A type thing while just travelling on the smp doing whatever.

"OK, I suppose we should tell them now. We've held the suspense enough."

Bad said, slightly chuckling, as the fans are always so impatient.

Quackity clapped and jumped around laughing, "Okay chat. Guess whaaat~. We didn't know if we should tell you guys this," and then his voice dropped down to a whisper, and got closer to the microphone (as if sharing a huge secret), "Bad and I are dating."

Question marks streamed through chat- they didn't know if Quackity was joking- if Bad was going to just say 'no you muffin-head shut up'- didn't know why Quackity would make a joke.

"Chat-chat-chat. Oh my goodness.. For once Quackity isn't lying to you. We really are dating."

Title Changed To: Date With Bad on the DreamSMP

Vriebhb: IT'S CANON GUYS IT'S QUACKHALO??

Bbhcarrot54: omgomgomg fhruejfhrikfjki

Quackity laughed, "Quackhalo? Is that our ship name now?"

Bad squirmed with slight unease, the similarities to Quackhalo and the ship name with Skeppy was unnerving. Luckily, Quackity continued, "Is it our time to shine on twitter then? I heard we already have a subtwt anyways, BBQtwt was it?"

That made Bad laugh, "B-BBQtwt? That's what you guys came up with?"

Iffywes donated 20$

Quackhalo canon POG? If you guys are comfortable with it, I was wondering, how did you guys start dating?

"We were just talking on a private call, I guess, it wasn't anything too special, just talking about life, and I just asked."