Trains

Bad took the train.

He's scared of airplanes, and he didn't want Quackity to go too far out of his way for him. So, after long nights talking about it, they had come to this conclusion. A train.

They're relaxing in a way, but also tiring in a way that almost made him fall asleep right away. Except, he had things to think and worry about. Like meeting with Quackity, what he was going to do with Quackity, the stream.

What if he didn't live up to Quackity's expectations? And what if chat didn't like the stream? What if Quackity found him boring?

There was, very clearly, a lot to worry about, and a lot of things that could go wrong.

There was not a lot of people on the train, and obviously, there wouldn't be with the whole pandemic thing going on, and, not a lot of people using trains, to begin with. The pandemic had been a huge source of Bad's worries, but after having a covid test come back negative for both him and Quackity he was reassured.

Plus, he trusted Quackity to be safe and responsible, and that he has been wearing a mask while he's going outside.

Badboyhalo leaned his head against the windowpane of the train, feeling the movement against his head, but not bothering to move, instead looking out in peace. There was some small chatter here and there, with an occasional audible bird chirp then and again.

The view was very pretty, Bad watched grass fields roll past, a couple of lilies and daffodils here and there. The rolling fields slowly turned into a small town, passing houses and small businesses with all sorts of knick-knacks. The scene beyond the window changed a lot, it went from small towns to forests, which turned into cities, which disappeared into mountains, eventually coming back to fields again, just with roses instead of lilies and dahlias instead of daffodils.

He then put his earbuds in, and set an alarm on his phone for three hours, as a small nap couldn't possibly hurt. So he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

--------------

Bad woke up to a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see a small girl, with pink hair and a plain black face mask, who could only possibly be 17 at most.

"Sir? I'm getting off here and this is the last stop, and I assume you've been here the whole ride, so...

You probably don't want to be asleep right now."

Bad was surprised, had he slept through his alarm? He took his earbuds out and stood up, turning around to completely face the girl.

"Hey, thanks for waking me up, uh, what's your name?"

The girl laughed, "I'm Cassie and no problem.

I felt like I recognized you from somewhere and also, it'd be a shame to leave someone to go back from where they already travelled from."

Badboyhalo chuckled a bit, and they walked together out of the train, "You probably heard about me from Youtube or Twitch. I stream a lot, and my name is Badboyhalo," he paused, and realized that if she'd recognized him, he'd have to keep appearances up, "I'm... I'm meeting up with my boyfriend today!"

Cassie widened her eyes, "Oh!! My girlfriend talk about you all the time! She loves all your streams, and, Quackity? Yeah. Quackity's streams too!

She loves Minecraft streamers and talks about them all the time. Honestly, I just love listening to her talk about things she's interested in."

Bad smiled, "That's super cute," Bad paused before walking away, "Tell her that you met me on a train and I say hi!"

Cassie waved, seeing as they were going in different directions, and said, "Oh I definitely will! Have a nice time with your boyfriend!"