A Cover Up

Anothermcytstan tweeted:

OK hear me out. Bad and Quackity are fake dating. Why would they just suddenly announce that they're dating? It doesn't line up. I looked at a bunch of streams before the announcement stream, and they don't make sense at all.

Look at clips in the thread.

Show this thread

Skeppy replied:

o- 0?

---------------------

"Quackity..?"

Quackity turned to Bad, confused at the hint of anxiety in Bad's tone.

"Yeah Bad? What's up?"

They had been cuddling while watching a movie [Bad said he was cold and needed body heat, and Quackity, being Quackity, compiled], and Bad had brought his phone out after hearing a notification.

Bad turned his phone to Quackity now.

"..Oh."

Badboyhalo, who had been silent as a stone, started speaking a mile-a-minute.

"Quackity they found out. What if- how can we explain it? What if people believe the thread? What if SKEPPY believes the thread? He'll be so mad at me Quackity. What if ANY of our friends believe the thread? The fans will hate us for lying to them and-"

"Bad, hey. Deep breaths alright."

Quackity hugged Bad since they had sat up when Bad saw the tweet, "It'll be alright, okay?"

"I'll make sure no one will find out that it's fake okay?

Let's do a stream together, maybe that'll help."

Bad nodded, "Yeah, you're right. It'll probably just go away soon."

----------------

Bad set up the stream, and he made Quackity announce it on Twitter, not wanting to go back on it himself.

"Okay, you ready now, Bad?"

"Yeah, let's start the stream now."

Bad cleared his throat as Quackity started the stream, trying to clear out his nervousness just enough for no one to notice [except Quackity of course, but Quackity already knew].

The webcam was turned on and set in the left corner, as was usual for Quackity, and they loaded into the DreamSMP. The chat filled with excitement, as per usual, and a couple of gift subs.

Quackity clapped, "Hello guys! Hello!! It's so nice to see you guys! Badboyhalo doesn't actually know what we're doing today~, so it's going to be a nice surprise!"

Badboyhalo groaned, "Ugh, QUACKITY. What are we doing. I'm actually scared now."

Rolling his eyes, to show that he was joking, of course.

"Guys! Oh my god! Badboyhalo is a scaredy-cat confirmed!!"

Bad slapped his forehead, and muttered, "Whatever. Let's do this, okay, Quackity! I'm not scared of anything."