Chapter 16

Chapter 16

It was currently 10:28 PM and the trio currently resided in the living room, watching 'The Shining'. After their late-night Target run, they decided to have a movie night and look for Luke in the morning. As the final credits rolled across the screen, the phone rang.

"Hello?" Michael asked as he answered the phone.

"M-Michael! H-help, this creepy old guy kidnapped me! I don't know where I am or what time it is! All I know is that he'll be back soon and I don't know what's gonna happen! Please, Michael! I think he's gonna kill me and I'm really scared!" Luke's alarmed voice yelled through the phone.

"Luke?! Hold on, slow down! I can't hear you!" Michael interrupted.

"I-I don't know where I am! No! He's back! I'm sorry sir-" Luke was interrupted as Michael assumed the phone was dropped. He could hear muffled yelling on the other end of the line.

"WHO DID YOU CALL YOU LITTLE BITCH! O-o-oh, you are so dead now!" A deep male voice yelled.

Michael ran across his house, making sure to stay on the call. He needed to find Ashton and Calum now!

"I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't c-call anyone! Please don't kill me!"

"Fuck, Luke! Calum, Ashton, come here! I got Luke on the phone, someone kidnapped him!"

"Where is he?" Ashton asked as he entered the kitchen.

"He doesn't know, but I think he doesn't have a lot of time!" Michael answered as he put the phone on speaker.

"TELL ME WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLED!" the male voice yelled.

Michael could hear Luke being slapped, whimpering immediately after. All three guys cringed at the sound.

"I-I told you I d-didn't call anyone! I-I'm sorry!" Luke's voice shakily replied.

"You're so done you little shit," the male voice replied strangely calm as the line went dead.

"Shit!" Michael groaned in frustration as he slammed his phone on the table.

"Well..... What do we do now?" Ashton questioned.

"We manifest," Calum replied, turning off the lights and lighting some candles.

"You're fucking wasting my candles! They were expensive, and they smell like One Direction. Do you know how many teenage girls I had to fight at Target just to get them! The Harry Styles one is sold out now!" Michael exclaimed, grabbing the lighter from Calum's hands.

"How am I supposed to manifest now?" Calum pouted.

"You don't..."

"Hey, is there any way you can try and track the call, Michael?" Ashton asked.

"That's actually a really good idea. I might be able to, but the problem is that it's gonna take a few hours and I fear Luke doesn't have much time." Michael explained, already walking over to his computer.

"Can I have Goldfish?" Calum asked, "I'm hungry."

"No."

"Please?" Calum begged.

Ashton threw his car keys at Calum, hitting Calum in the face.

"Go drive yourself to Target and buy some."

"I can't drive though."

"Exactly."

"I hate you." Calum pouted.