Chapter 56

Chapter 56:

Ashton watched as Luke dramatically fell onto the cold concrete floor.

"Shit! What the fuck Ashton!!!!" Michael yelled at him as he ran over to Luke. He fell onto his knees and observed Luke's cut.

"Ashton, he's bleeding! Like a lot! Call 911."

"Fuck! I.... I think I might have gone a little too far with the whole murdering thing....."

"You think? Call 911!"

Ashton quickly typed out 911 and waited for them to answer.

While on the call, the door opened, interrupting Ashton's call. "Hi bitches," Calum greeted excitedly, "Oh, are you filming a music video without me?"

"Why the fuck are you here?" Ashton questioned.

"Yes Calum, that's why Luke is dying."

"Oh....." Calum muttered, as he sat next to Michael, who was on the verge of crying.

"Don't cry Mikey, Luke will survive because.... Because he's a breadstick. They can't die," Calum said, trying to cheer up Michael.

"Calum, you can't kill something that isn't alive..... Luke is alive... a breadstick is not."
"NO! I have Mr. Bread and-"

"Why do I even bother trying to explain," Michael mumbled to himself.

"Mr. Broom and so many more! They're all alive!"

"An ambulance is on the way," Ashton answered.

"How'd you get 911 to agree to be in the music video?"

"Calum, this is not a fucking music video?"

"You all are joking, I know it. Luke looks really pale..... I think the makeup artist used the wrong shade of foundation."

"For the love of God Calum.. THIS. IS. NOT. A. FUCKING. MUSIC. VIDEO. Luke is dying... again." Ashton replied, mumbling the last part.

"If he does die, I get Petunia. I called her last time..so I'm taking her."

"She doesn't like you," Michael answered back.

"She'll learn to like me! Besides it's what Luke would've wanted."

"N-no." Luke muttered with what little strength he had left.

"Stop talking like he's dead," Michael argued.

"He's not dead because this is a music video and you are all lying to me (Stream Lie to Me and Vapor)," Calum answered.

Ashton grabbed Calum by the wrist, and dragged him outside aggressively.

"Ooh is there going to be a special Muke moment in the music video?" Calum excitedly asked.

"For the last time, there is no music video Calum."

"Wait, so Luke is actually gonna die?"

"Well... hopefully not," Ashton replied.

The two stood outside the storage facility close to the main road. Once Ashton saw the lights of the ambulance, he and Calum flagged them down.

"Third floor, garage 228. Our friend's in there with him right now." Ashton informed one of the EMTs before following them, dragging Calum along behind him.

Michael's hands were caked with Luke's blood as he attempted to apply pressure to the wound.

"T-this isn't the f-first time you've h-had to do this." Luke muttered with a fake chuckle.