Robbie III

WET

"Are you touching yourself? Put your hand down there and tell me how wet you are."

"Ohh Robbie baby, I'm so wet, I'm so fucking wet for you. I can feel you inside me, Ohh, my God Robbie, you're so big, you're gonna tear me apart, but don't stop...hurt me Robbie, hurt me with your big cock."

"Ahhh, I'm gonna fuck you hard Misty. You want it hard? You want me to ram myself into your pussy, Misty, Huh?"

"Robbie, Ohhhh, Robbie fuck my tight little pussy hard, fuck me hard Robbie, Ohhh, I'm coming Robbie, I'm coming."

"Ohhhh shit Misty, I cumming, I'm commming baby. Come with me Misty, come with me, ahhhhhhhh, aaahhhhhhhh shiiiiiit!!

It takes a few minutes for him to come down from his high. He could hear her breathing hard on the other end. He's glad he was able to help her overcome her fears of intimacy because damm, she has so much to offer as a woman. It would've been a waste of sexuality if he hadn't met her.

"Misty, baby, damm, that was so good. I can't wait for the day when we meet in person baby."

"Robbie, you make me feel so good. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be uptight and scared to share myself with a man. It's like you were sent from heaven. When we meet for real Robbie, I want you to fuck me so hard, I can't walk for a week. I want you to make me your fuck toy."

Robbie Ryan, who'd never had a woman talk to him like that, just knew she was the one. He brought her out of her shell and now she was ready to give herself to him, heart and soul. Her way of being was brash and raw, but she was a good girl underneath it all. Didn't she say that she couldn't be intimate with a man? Now he liberated her, she was his, always and forever.

"Robbie, baby, I hate to bring this up at a time like this, you know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't really important, but I just got a call from my car loan people. They say I'm behind two months and if I don't pay......"

__________________________________