The Gift

Still in their embrace, she asks, "daddy are you ok? I mean about last night."

"Kaily, we...we have to talk about last night. I did some things I should have never done. I did some terrible things to you. My God I'm so ashamed..."

As is the custom with the Ryan women, she reaches up and places a finger on his lips, "sshhhhhhhh, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You did nothing wrong. Believe me when I tell you, you did nothing wrong last night. If anything, you made me feel wonderful dad, so wonderful and so alive."

"How can you say that Kaily, after what I did, how I touched you, I..."

"sshhhhhhhh," again with the finger, "you touched me perfectly, you hear me, perfectly." She made a decision then and there that this was the time. She saw his objection for what it truly was - weakness. Pushed a little further, he will succumb.

If he truly felt he couldn't do this, she was about to find out.

"I'm going to take my dress off now. It's so uncomfortable lying here with it on. I don't know how I actually fell asleep wearing it."

She throws the covers off them and jumps up like a gazelle, folding her knees underneath her and sitting on her ankles, facing him. Through his haze and confusion, Robert Ryan still has the capacity of mind to marvel at how someone her size could move with such agility and grace.

He suddenly realizes what she intends to do right in front of him, and although he already knew the answer, was obliged to ask, "you're not going to your room?"

"No,"

"I'll turn arou..."

"No, I want you to watch."

"Kaily, I..."

"sshhhhhhhh, she reaches out, this time with two fingers. She has a control over him that he cannot explain, cannot resist.

The dress is already bunched up at her hips. She reaches down and without taking her eyes off him, takes hold of the hem. "watch," she repeats as she proceeds to raise the dress. It slides easily up her stomach, then gets caught at her chest. With some difficulty, she stretches the material over her breasts and continues upwards. With the exception of the powder blue thongs, she now sits naked before the one man she should never be naked for.

Time stands still, frozen in eternity as he lays in bed, looking up at the goddess before him;

mesmerized, hypnotized, captivated, fascinated.

They are both speechless; he at the audacity of what she has just done, and she at the audacity of what she has just done.

She feels his eyes, like fingers, traveling unapologetically over her body, prying, probing, every curve, every valley, down to her most intimate of places. Finally, she breaks the silence,

"you're staring."

"can't help it. They're gorgeous."

"See what I mean, they get bigger."

"I see."

"and sensitive," she whispers hoarsely.

His eyes continue their downward journey until they rest between her thighs. The thong, now a dark blue as the moisture shimmers in the light of the morning sun, from the wetness seeping from within.

"you're wet."

"yes....very."

"I haven't even touched you."

"are you?'

"I shouldn't."

"we've already talked about that."

She takes a deep breath, the deepest breath she has ever taken in her young life and lets it out slowly.

"so...are you going to make love to me now?"

"do I have a choice?"

"No

_________________

Robert Ryan is a one woman man, always has been. Even as a teenager, when his friends had two or three girlfriends at a time, he only had one. That was his way. His friends called him a nester, a bird with only one nest, and he was alright with that. And today, married to the love of his life, mother of his two children, he knew he would never do anything to jeopardize his marriage. He would never do anything to hurt her. He would never do anything to betray her....

But the voluptuous, sexy, naked young woman sitting before him told him otherwise.

______________________

The wild dogs of Africa are the most successful hunters in the animal kingdom, with a success rate of eighty percent. Next comes the cheetah at 50 percent, Leopards; 38 percent, Lions; 25 percent. And the majestic tiger: only10 percent.

Kaily Patricia Ryan; one hundred percent.

_________________________