Confess or smoothie?

- So, who'll start? Rainbow said and there was a long silence.

- What do you say Applejack? Rarity bit her lip.

- Ah don't know. I shrugged.

- Well, then I suppose I'll start. Rarity sat down on Rainbows bed and we sat down on the floor.

- Okay, go ahead. Rainbow said.

- Hmmm...Applejack. She mumbled.

- Mhm? I mumbled while looking at my nails. I still like green more than red.

- Who's your crush?

- h-huh?

- Who's. Your. Crush? She smirked. I frooze.

- Ah don't...Ah don't even have one. I don't know if I lied or spoke the truth. I just know that I like RD. A lot.

- Hmm... Who's the hottest guy...Or girl in school then? And by the way, element of honesty, you're a bad liar. Rarity once again smirked, oh god I'm starting to hate her smirk.

- I...haven't really thought about that. I-I think I choose dare.

- Hmm...Odd.

- What's odd? Rainbow said.

- It's odd that the element of honesty won't answer my question.

- Just pick a dare. Rainbow said.

- Fine. Let's go to the kitchen. She said and immediately went to the kitchen. We followed and I was nervous. Rarity picked ingredients like milk, eggs, sour sweet sauce, pepper, cereal and corn.

- What are ya doing? I asked.

- A little...smoothie. She put it all together into a big cup and asked Rainbow for a straw. "Bon appetite Applejack!" she grinned.

- Darn it... I drank a little. It tasted awful. Rarity really wanted me to suffer, I didn't really know what for. I made a discusted grin.

- Rarity, she doesn't have to drink more of it, right?

- Yes. Yes she have to...Unless, she wants answer my question.

- Ah won't answer... I drank it all up in a second. I
felt my tummy growl angrily. Maybe a bad decision.

- Wow! You're hardcore Aj. Rainbow looked really impressed. Rarity looked a little mad. We went up to Rainbows room again and sat down at her bed.

- Truth or dare Rarity. I mumbled.

- Truth. She responded. I guess she might be a little afraid for my revenge. Truth is the safest card. Now for the question.

- Do you... I began.

- Do I? She looked at me.

- Do you...have any feelings for Rainbow dash? I said without overthinking it twice. I have to know for real now. What if Rainbow will feel the same for her? IF Rarity will confess, I mean. I think I regret the question now...Darn it...