I won't bake for your wedding

(Hi! It's been 3 years since i updated this story. Well, I'm 16 now and my grammar is better (I hope) and I also hope that you're still excited about reading the rest of the story. Almost since I started to like My little pony (when I were 11 I think) I've shipped Applejack and Rainbow dash. Now, enough talking, let's continue the story!)

It's friday morning and I just woke up. I'm laying in my bed thinking. Thinking of Rainbow dash's secret, Raritys secret and my secret. My secret that I might like Rainbow, or might love Rainbow... Why would I else hate Rarity so much just for being close to Rainbow? I could just be jelous that I'd lose my best friend if she got into a relationship with Rarity. That is probably the issue. That I just don't want to lose Rainbow. If she gotten together with Rarity she'd probably dress up in pink little skirts and start to use red nailpolish. And That's not the Rainbow I know and love...I mean...love in a friendship kind of way. I think...
- Breakfast is ready! Granny Smith yelled from the kitchen.
- Ahm comin granny! I walked past the door when suddenly Applebloom stood in my way.
- AJ! AJ! She yelled. I took a deep breath trying not to get to annoyed of my little sister.
- Yes Applebloom? I yawned.
- May ah borrow your guitar, just for tonight pretty pretty pleeeeease? She looked at me with her big sparkly eyes and pouting lips.
- Not the puppydog face... I sighed. Applebloom didn't give up that easy.
- Sure... It's yours, but just for tha night! Okay?
- Yay! Thank you Applejack, You're tha best big sister in the world!!
- Yeah! Ah sure am. But what do ya need the guitar for?
- Just a cutiemarkcrusader meating in the clubhouse tonight, Scootaloo will bring her keyboard and Sweetiebelle will bring Raritys trombone!
- Rarity plays tha trombone? I started to laugh.
- Ops... Ah...shouldn't have said that... Applebloom looked around nervously while I gasped for air.
- Ah won't tell anybody! Ah promise. But admit that it's pretty funny!
- Yeah Rarity is pretty silly sometimes! By tha way, ah heard you're going to a sleepover with her and Rainbow today, are ya excited?
- Uhm... About that ah think ahm actually a little sick so I might just go to school and then spend the night home just watching ah movie or something.
- Are ya sure? Rainbow never invite people home! This might be ya first and last chance in a while!
- How did ya know that Rainbow never invites people home?
- Oh! Scootaloo told me.
- Seems like Scootaloo knows a lot of stuff. Let's go to the kitschen to eat breakfast.
We went to the kitchen. Big Mac and Granny Smith did already sit down by the table eating.
- Apple pancakes my favorite!!! Applebloom yelled.
I started to stuff the pancakes into my mouth one by one. Suddently I got a call from Rainbow and I picked up the phone from my front pocket.
- Howdy Rainbow.
- Are you excited for the sleepover? She sounded really happy.
- I guess... I responded.
- ...
- ...
- You don't sound very excited, is something wrong?
- Ah hate to disapoint you like this... But ah... I started fake coughing.
- You sound horrible, are you sick Aj?
- Yeah ah think ah am. Sorry.
- So you're not even coming to school today?
- Ah am, ah mean we've got the history test today...but I think I might be very tired when I get home so I should pass the sleepover. Ahm sorry Rainbow.
- Oh... Well. Yeah. Another time... See you at school then...
- Yeah...See ya. I hung up.
Shit. I lied again. This time to my best friend. I'm maybe not as honest as people think I am. By the time I put my phone back into my pocket I noticed how everybody suddently stared at me.
- What? I asked.
- Nope. Did Big Mac answer.
- Ya look healthy as an ripe core! Granny Smith said.
- Ahm just...not in the mood for a sleepover.
- That's nonsense! Granny smith yelled.
- Yup. Big Mac responded. Applebloom were to busy stuffing pancakes to talk but she listened with big ears.
- I'll pack your bag and Big Mac will bring it to school by afternoon. You'll sleepover at Rainbow no matter how "sick" you say you are! Big Mac nodded and I sighed.
- Fine...
- Now, go to school you're going to be late! Granny shouted.
I took my hat and my backpack. I'm so tired of all this drama going on between Rainbow and Rarity. Why did they have to involve me? I'm not even a part of it. They could have eachother. Rarity would probably love to have a big wedding together with Rainbow... If Rarity is so generous she could invite me. But I won't bake anything for the wedding. They'd have to ask Pinkie Pie instead. Why am I even thinking about Rarity and Rainbow dashes wedding. It will probably never happen anyway... I hope...At least...