The sleepover

We got of the bus after a long ride. Actually, there's just 15 minutes with the bus to Rainbows house, but Rarity's talking made me tired, so it felt longer. Me and Rainbow had to carry some of Rarity's bags since she "got all exhausted" by the hard seats at the bus. She should try to buck a tree sometimes...
- Thank you very much Rainbow dash...Oh! And Applejack, for carrying my bags.
- Yeah, element of generousity, I don't think so! Rainbow said and wiped some sweat away from her forehead. We stood right outsider Rainbow dash's house. She grabbed her housekey from her pocket and opened the door.
- Such a magnificent little house! Rarity outburst.
- Ah haven't been here for years...It even smells like it did before! I said.
- I know. Let's go up to my room.
- Rainbow I just have to "pouder my noose", were is the bathroom? Rarity asked.
- The door to the left right over there, Rainbow pointed. "We'll go up to my room and wait for you there!".

- You've got a new closet. I said.
- Wow, you really do remember my room! Rainbow sat down at her bed and told me to sit next to her.
- So how do you feel?
- Feel? About what?
- About me, you and Rarity having a sleepover.
- Um. It's-It's fun? I said without really knowing where Rainbow was going.
- It feels like you're a little bit distant.
- Distant? What do ya mean about that?
- At the bus you just looked out of the window most of the time.
- Ahm just a little tired... I said.
- You know... I actually just wanted to hang out with you. Rarity kind of just invited herself... Rainbow mumbled while looking deeply into my eyes. I couldn't help but looking back. She stroke a little piece of my hair. We sat silent for a while until we suddenly moved closer to each other and it felt like we were about to kiss. I've never wanted to be close to Rainbow this bad. I've never looked at her lips this close. They're thin and beautiful. And her big eyes are almost smiling at me. Like she's been wanting this for a while. Like she wants me.
- The soap in your bathroom smells just wonderful darling!! Rarity slammed up the door and I just all of a sudden had to stand up and get as far away as Rainbow as I could. Rarity just looked at me for a while and then sat down next to Rainbow on the bed.
- I brought some mud-facemasks since I know you love these things! She started to look for them in one of her bags.
- Uh, we really don't. Rainbow raised her eyebrows.
- Yes you do! Just look at poor Aj. She really needs to get rid of these pimples doesn't she?
Rarity grabbed my face and studied it.
- My mud-facemasks will do the work! These pimples could be the reason you don't have any boyfriend. She laughed.
- Or girlfriend.
- What?
- Or GIRLfriend. Rainbow repeated.
- Yes. Yes of course.
We just sat there for a while. Rarity made some facemasks. I don't know how many. I didn't count. Rainbow and I talked about sport, people, food and everything we usually talk about. I actually had a really great time. Rarity also painted my nails.
- Red! Red is your colour.
- So you're sure ah shoudln't go with the green one?
- No. I promise you. Red will look perfect.
To be honest, I don't hate nailpolish. It kind of smelled bad at first but I think I could get used to it. And it doesn't look to bad either. Of course Rarity tried to convince Rainbow into using nailpolish as well but she refused. She's so stubborn. It's cute...