The feeling of love

I woke up early, but I didn't feel like getting out of Rainbows bed. She slept so peacefully, right beside me. I looked at her for a while. It's like I've never noticed how stunning she is. Her mischievous hair rested on the pillow. Her thin lips drooled a little. I stroked her cheek a little. If she'd been opening her eyes right now, this would have been the perfect moment to kiss her. But she didn't open her eyes, and I've lied too much already. About Sandalwood... I didn't mean to bring him into my mess. And poor Sunset...

Rarity's snoring made the whole house shake. I'm surprised I was able to fall asleep yesterday. Her snoring sounds like a broken chain-saw. Rainbow all of a sudden sat up. I closed my eyes fast, pretending to be asleep. She yawned and it sounded like she stretched.

- Applejack. She whispered. "Are you awake?". I didn't make a sound. She bent down towards me and I felt her warm lips on my cheek. I felt like I started to blush but didn't make any move. Then she went downstairs and started to slam with pots and frying pans. I peeked and saw that Rarity still slept. Her snoring got a little less loud all of a sudden. I sat up in the bed again. I walked down the stairs and the smell of pancakes struck me.

Rainbow stood right in front of the stove with a frying pan in her hand flipping pancakes in the air. She stopped when she saw me and smiled a little.

- Sit down AJ, I'll serve you soon. She said and pointed to one of the chairs. I sat down and watched her flipping pancakes.

- Do you want any help with th-

- No! Let me do this. She nodded towards me. When she'd been setting the table and divided the pancakes on three plates she covered them with berries and syrup. She sat down beside me and poured some juice in my glass.
- Applejuice. I mumbled.
- Your favorite? She smirked.
- Yeah. I said and smiled.
- I know. She put her arm around me.
- Oh darling I've been sleeping like- Rarity came down the stairs in Rainbows blue robe and slippers looking a little suspicious at us. She'd been curling her hair and she looked like a moviestar.
- Morning Rarity, there's pancakes for you too. Rainbow pointed at a plate. Rainbow removed her arm from my shoulder.
- Mmm! It smells delicious. She sat down beside me.
We all ate the pancakes and talked about the movie we saw yesterday. Rainbow's pancakes tasted delicious. She's a great chef!
After breakfast I borrowed the shower. When I'd been putting on some clean clothes I went down to the livingroom. I heard Rarity and Rainbow laughing and Rarity held her arm around Rainbow.
- Applejack darling! Rarity shouted when she saw me.
- Um, yeah? I tried to smile but I felt like going home and cry under a pillow.
- Rainbow just told me about Sandalwood! Isn't it amazing to be in love? The feeling of love is such a beautiful thing. I'm Happy you feel this way about Sandalwood. She marked Sandalwoods name very loud and clear in the sentence.
- I- I tried to say something but Rarity interuppted me.
- And Sandal is such a good guy! You'll make a great couple. I knew you liked him! I felt it the first time you spoke to each other, when he let you borrow that
eraser, do you remember?
- Yeah...I remember. I hate that lying little weasel. She's just pretending She know's something that isn't even true. At least she's nice to me again.
I sat down next to Rarity and Rainbow on the couch. She laid her head on Rainbow's shoulder. I almost exploded inside.
- Speaking of love. There's something I need to tell you both. Rarity sat up straight and looked Rainbow in the eyes. I bit my lip ready for the worst, ready for what I've feared.