temptations

*Dario pov*

Im chilling right now. Kiya coming over in a few hours. I was chilling watching tv when i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door.

"Jayda what are u doing here?" i asked. Jayda is my ex.

"I just wanted to chill. Maybe watch netflix or something?"  I dont know if i should do this...oh well. I let her in my house.

"ok so we can watch Ta-" I looked up and saw her standing there naked. With. Nothing. On.

"ummmmmm what the hell are you doing?" I say confused as hell.

"Shhhhhh. She dont have to know." Jayda said. She starts unbuckling my pants. I tried to stop her till she started sucking. I wasnt gonna stop her because well...its head! She kept bobbing her head. So at this point. Im ready to fuck. I pick her up and take her to my room. I put on a condom and entered her. She didnt moan or nothing. Damn hoe. I went deeper then she started moaning. I soon went harder and harder. Then faster and faster.

*kiya pov*

I went to Dario house. The door was unlocked strangely. I opened the door and saw clothes and underwear.

"what the hell?" i say to myself.

I then heard moaning and grunts. I went upstairs and quietly peeked in Dario's room. I saw him having sex with some girl. She started hitting his back when she saw me. He turned around and got up. I started running. "Kiya! No wait!"

I pretend I aint hear him. I got in my car and sat there crying. I drove off and called my bestfriend Lo.

"hello?"

"Lo?" i said crying hesterically.

"kiya whats wrong?"

"he cheated."

He paused. "im comming to your house." Then he hung up. I went home and cried in my room. I soon heard a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Lo. I cried and he pulled me into a hug.

"i know. It hurts. Did he fuck her?" he asked. I nodded my head. I actually loved Dario. Like the fuck is this? Lo just held me close while i wetted up his shirt. I soon drifted to sleep with a headache.

Damn. That was fucked up. Comment yall.