School or whatever

*dario pov*

it is now August 18 which is the first day of school. ughh! summer aint last long enough. I get up and drag myself to the bathroom. I shower in some axe and wash my hair. I get out and put a towel around me. I get dressed in a white polo shirt, khaki pants, and gold jordans. I look good as always. i took a selfie and post it on insta. i ran downstairs and got me a banana. I waited for Tez to pick me up and he came. Mariya, Tez, and Zay was in the car.

Dario: sup? yall ready for school?

Riya: nope

Zay: hell naw

Tez: all i know is, if u aint hit me up all summer, then dont say nun to me.

Us:truu

Dario: i wonder if Kiya is going to CASS.

Zay: all you think about is her huh? i cant blame you. She got them curves that'll make a nigga twisted.

Mariya: She dont want chu Zay!

Zay: And? so what?

Dario: yall got problems.

I seriously hope she goes to Cass. She real cool peoples. I aint getting no feelings cause i aint got a weak spot in me anymore. Anyways. We made it to school. We walked in and was greeted by people. Ion even fuck with half these people. Somebody put their hand on my shoulder. i cant believe who it was.

short or whatever. im on my phone and its 10:26 pm in Arkansas.

Who yall think the person is?!

imma update later tomorrow but nigh. love yall.