Enjoy Detroit party

*kiya pov*

so today is the day of that party and im hyped! Its about 5 and the party start at 7. I hopped in the shower and washed my body and hair. I dried off and put on my robe. Just then my brother barged in.

Kayden (kiya bro): Kiya where you going?

I scooped down to his level. He's 5 im 16.

Kiya: to a party with some people.

Kayden: okay!!

He left. His cute self. Ha! bad ass. I flat ironed my wavy hair. Being Creole and Black is a challenge. I put on a NY yankee baseball jersey, some black jeans, retro 5 jordans, and a gold watch and chain. Then i put my nose ring in and earrings. I grabbed my ray bans off the dresser and my ticket. I made my way downstairs into my car. I got a white Mercedes. I began driving.

*********

I made it into the building and it was deep! My God its packed asf. I looked all over for Dario and them and i found them. Dario and i was kinda marching. But he looked good tho. And he already cute so its a plus.

Kiya: hey yall!

Dario's face lit up like 4th of July.

Mariya: Hey!

She hugged me. She really nice i dont see why people be fronting.

Zay: Sup baller?

I shook my head this nigga!

Dario: hey kiya

he smiled at me and hugged me. He smelled sooooo good. His hugs are so warm.

Mariya: Come meet the squad.

We walked over there and damnnn its alot of lightskins.

Mariya: Guys this is Kiya. Kiya this is Detroit Elevado

Kiya: hey yall.

My damn southern accent said. Ughh FUCK!!

*Meech pov*

Got damn she fine! She dope as fuck! And she got a cute accent. I got up and introduced myself

Meech: Im Meech. Where you from?

Kiya: Arksnsas

Wow. Okayyy! Got some southern ass in here now! Just then Mariya and kiyal left to dance. I aint gon try to get with her cause something telling me not to.

*Dario pov*

As love more by chris brown came on, everyone danced. I looked at Kiya and she really can dance! Like God lee! She aint better than me tho.

Dj: we are now taking request!

Nobody really gave a damn cause he was killing it! But kiya made a request. The dj nodded his head and played a familiar song. Wipe me down by lil boosie.

Boy she southern all the way! Everybody started chanting the lyrics. She came back over towards us.

Zay: ayeee thats the song!! ayee boosie free!

The whole building was jumping!

Kiya: B-O-O-S-I-E B-A-D-A-Z-Z THATS ME!!

She lovessss lil boosie. Who dont? Now it switch to Bump and grind. I wanna dance with her but dont want her to get the wrong ideal.

dario: Kiya, would you like to dance.

Kiya: sure but uh. i dont grind and all that.

dario: ok no grinding just clean dancing.

She smiled and got up. She put her arms around my neck and i put my arms on her waist. We just swayed to the music.

Dario: im enjoying this. Dancing beautifully with a beautiful girl. She blushed. Cute.

Kiya: oh wow um thanks. You dont look so ba-(gets cut off)

Ugh! my ex girlfriend came up and shoved kiya and started grinding on me.

Mercedes: um bitch he's mine!

Kiya gets up hot and ready. Kiya: idgaf if he yours or not! Dont touch me or shit gon get real.

Mercedes got in her face. uh oh.

Mercedes: is that so?

kiya: ya damn skippy!

Mercedes slapped kiya. oh no. Kiya got up and right arm hooked Mercedes. She fell to the floor.

DE: DAMNNNNN!!!

Kiya: Yeah hoe! aint talking so much shit now huh?! Try me bitch.

Then kiya walked away. She went by the bar to cool off i guess. Mariya followed her. dario: damn Mercedes! cant you  just leave me alone?!

Mercedes: i cant! i love you and miss you!

Dario: you dont know how to love.

We all walled away leaving her. We saw kiya drinking some water.

Dario: im sorry about all that. She's my ex.

Kiya shifted in her chair. kiya: its all Good. i wasnt mad because she got on you, i was mad she touched me. I instantly saw red. She really lucky cause she try some again imma bend her ish back.

Dario: i feel bad now.

Kiya: Dont.

Dj: laddies and gentleman welcome Prodijee!

Kiya: thats ya que!

Prodijee went to the stage. We did our routine. Then it was time for the guys dance. It was Wet the bed by Chris Brown.

*kiya pov*

Wow! they were amazing! Now its the guys dance. It was to wet the bed. Dario was making a nigga sweat! He started grinding and the girls went berserk! They finished now.

Kiya: woww!!! yall were amazing!!

Them: thanks!

Dario: i think i messed up on my grinding. Could ya tell?

He smirked. Ohhhhh i see!

Kiya: nope couldnt tell.

i smirked back. Smh this boy!

About an hour later it was over. I said my goodbyes then got pulled by someone.

Dario: let me walk you?

Kiya: sure

He walked me to my car and was surprised.

Dario: um i'll see you later. Sorry bout the da-

I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek.

Kiya: night dario.

I left him in shock and drove home.

BEST DAY EVER!

Heyyy yall! comment please? thanks