Issues.

*dario pov*

Lord. Life is pretty good now. I got an awesome girlfriend, detroit elevado is spreading and prodijee is going big. Today is chill day with the squad. I took a shower. I got dressed in Detroit Elevado shirt, cargo joggers and my black Jordan Columbias. I got in my car and picked up Kiya. She kissed me and we made it to the mall.

"We fina be too deep! And then fans gon be trying to talk to us and everything." I said.

"On God. We bet not get put out." Kiya said. "Lucas better not start shit cause i fight niggas." I chuckled. "Yeah he has changed since he became a rapper i guess." We got out the car and everybody was there. We got greeted with wassups and heys and hi. The crew loves Kiya. All except Lucas.

" Why you bring her here?" Lucas asked with a stank face. Kiya flipped him off.

"Lucas chill. Thats my girlfriend." He start laughing "Her?! Why her?"

Kiya showed up "aye man shut yo big lip ass up. Hell. Mole hanging from on ya damn chin." Everybody laughed. I grabbed Kiya hand and moved her from him. Dude a hater. Thats my nigga and all but he need to cool it.

Mariya says "Can we just all get along so we can enjoy our time together as a family?" We all nodded and said yeah.

*Lucas pov*

Do i really hate Kiya? Well only a lil. She come to Detroit, get in our squad and thinks she the shit. Like what tf? Everybody else like her. I caught up with Calex.

"Aye man i dont like Kiya. She too much." i said.

"What you mean you dont like her? She has a sweet and cool personality." he replied. Thats true. But i dont like how she acting with DE.

"But she think she running D.E.! She being bitchy." i stated my opinion. He stopped dead in his tracks

"Look you my nigga and all but are you sure its her being bitchy or you being bitchy?" I just stared at him. I look over at the rest of the gang and they all are enjoying each other company. Maybe im overreacting... But idk yet. Imma just shut my mouth.

*Mariya pov*

Sigh. Im happy for Dario and Kiya. I know i always claimed Dario as my brother but I really liked him. It dont even matter no more because I love them both. I tell ya one thing I hate...being the only girl in prodijee. Kiya can dance and everything. We need to add her. It would be awesome! Meech interupts my thought by snapping in my face.

"Whaaatttt!?" i ask. He laughed. "You seemed like you were in deep thought." -_- nawl. I took a good look at Meech. He cute and all but he too much of a friend. "Where's tez?" i asks.

"Eating at chick fil a. He chowing down!" we laughed. It got awkward so we went back to everybody. They was in a circle doing the whip. Dario recorded ot on vine.

"Whippin through the glass like whip aye!" " Wait no hold on stop! Whip aye!" Lo was the main one acting a fool.

*kiya pov*

This crew is awesome.We love each other like family. I thought when i first came i was going to be rejected. I guess not.

"Kiya." i turn around. Its Lucas. Mhm. "yes?"

He took a sigh "Im sorry for treating you like crap. I just thought you was trying to run everything. I just want the group to stay the same." Wow. He thought I was bitchy? Nahh. " I accept your appology. Im not tryna ruin any thing. Im just going with the flow." I said with a warm smile. He smiled "Good. Well lets hug it out." He gave me a side hug. Well thank God we cool now. No more issues...i hope.

Ooooooooo so do mariya like meech a lil? Hmmm.

Lucas was bitchy. But he came to his senses. Like it?