Strippers and Cups of the ice

*dario pov*

So kiya goes to my school and this has been the best week ever. Its now the weekend and im about to hang with my niggas. We going to the strip club. I got dressed and put a bands of money in my pockets. I heard a car horn and it was Tez, Meech, Lo, and Zay.

"wassuh?" i said. We all dapped each other.

"Yo man we fina get some ass tonight. All them hunnies fina catch some one's." Zay said.

"Yeah Two dollars cause you broke" I laughed.

"Man nigga fuck yo ol 'Ion know what culture i am ass nigga.' Hell man who got the I'ds?" Zay commented.

Tez said "I got em."

We made it to the club and got inside without getting caught. The music is banging loud. Men and women was getting sexual healing. I looked around and the boys had women on them. A woman with a big ass walked to me. Its so fat like gahhhh leee!

"Hey pretty boy. You wanna treat?" she said.

I nodded my head.

"Im buttercup. You gon remember me." she sat me down and went to work. She twerked and everything. Zay came over with bottles of champagne and ciroc.

"Drinks on me!" he said. I grabbed me a glass and poured some ciroc. She twerking by Cash out came on. Buttercup was working hardd. Had me on hard too!

"ooops. look what i did! I should help fix your problem." She said then winked. She took me in a room and gave a "private show". And i got some head! Yess. Just then i got a text from Kiya.

Kiya:"having fun? You stood me up tonight. Guess people was right."

Damn. I forgot. What she talking bout? Mann im mad. Buttercup looked at me.

"What's wrong? Im not doing good?" she said.

"Nah i just need to go home." I said. I got up and we all left.

I finally made it home. Imma shower and sleep. Butt imma little drunk. Imma text Kiya....maybe.

finally updated