Show You

*Dario pov*

Damn. I got a banging ass headache. Wtf happen last night? I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I did my higene. I grabbed my phone and checked my social media. Instagram blah blah. Vine blah blah. Twitter blah blah. Ugh. Its all the same. I wanna chill with Kiya today. I decided to call her.

"Hello?" I heard her southern accent say. It kinda made me smile.

"Hey kiya what you doing?" I asked.

She sighed. "Um nothing really. Why?"

Perfect opportunity.

"Put on some casual clothes i'll be there in an hour."

"Um okay?" She said. I hung up and got ready. I put on a white polo shirt, some white jeans and some timbs. I grabbed my phone and called the flower delivery man. Imma surprise her with a boquet of roses and a card saying "This is the first surprise love Dario" I hope she like it.

*Kiya pov*

I have to get ready because Dario is picking me up in a hour. Why? I dont know. Taking me where? I dont know that either. The doorbell started ringing. I peeped out the peep hole and saw a delivery man.

"Delivery for Kiya Anderson?"

"Thats me." I signed the papers. He gave me a bouqet of roses. They smelled sooooo good! Its from Dario! I read the card and smiled.

"Who are those from?" My mom asks.

"Dario. Oh my God." I said.

"Oooooo! He like you! Let me put them in some water." She said. I went upstairs and got dressed. I put on some tan skinny jeans, a white crop top sweater, a red bandanna head tie, and red doc martens. I grabbed my glasses. I just waited on Dario. Couple minutes later i heard a knock.

"Who is it?" I said

"It dorito." I smilled and opened the door. He attacked me with a big hug.

"I see you got your flowers." He said.

"Yes theyre beautiful. I love them." I said.

"You ready?" I nodded. We got in his car and drove off.

"Sooo where we going?" I asked. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Places."

Awww he so sweet!

Yall like it?