The crying games pt.2

*Dario POV*
I woke up without Kiya in my arms. It was all a dream. It felt so real. But I know Kiya is still hurt. Why am I so stupid? Imma text her even though she won't respond.
" Are you alone?" I texted her. No reply. "Do you need someone?" No reply. "Is it too late to talk? Did I wait too long?" No reply. I feel so bad. I need her. Wow I sound like Drake. I'm gonna get my baby back.
*Kiya POV*
My dinged with text messages from Dario. Omg. To answer all his questions. Yes, yes, yes, and yes but the tears don't end. I don't care what he say. A thousand words, don't change a thing. But its only three words I'm missing. I guess I will respond to his text. "Yes" its all I typed. I ain't crying no more. Im willing to talk to him so I went to his house. Now if I see some other thot in his house...I'm lighting him up. I knocked on the door and he answered shirtless.
" I ju-just wanna talk." I said studdering. His body is too much for me. He let me inside.
"Baby I Want you back. I was influenced. And I-i" he started crying a little. "I never told any girl this but I love you. Nawl scratch that I'm INlove with you." He fell on his knees and put his head on my stomach. "Please Kiya. Just give me one more chance. Please?" I gave in. I couldn't just...ugh! Seeing a boy cry is hard to watch. "I forgive you." I whispered. He got up and kissed me passionately. I needed his lips. He started kissing my neck and my shoulders. I know I'm gon have some hickies. He carried me all the way to his room. While he was kissing me he inserted his tongue. Then next thing I know, my clothes are off.