Date night

Before i start you probably like KIYA WHERE TF U BEEN?! ayee calm ya choppers. I had to get a new phone and everything. But to more important stuff

*Kiya pov*

It was so sweet how he said "places " awww how cute! But i swear he better tell me cause i aint with that kidnap shit. We pulled up to a fancy resturant. It was some french shit i cant pronounced. He got out and opened the car door for me. "Such a gentleman. " I said.

" thank you madam. " he said.

The waiter asked how many of us and put us in a romantic scene.

"Wow this is lovely!" I said.

"Thought you would like it." He say with a huge grin. "You never told me about your hometown. What is it Lime Bluff? Rine Puff? "

"No." I reply."Its Pine Bluff. Pine Bluff, Arkansas to be exact. Its just a small town with too many crimes. I hated it there. I love the South but i gotta grind in the North. "

He had a understanding look on his face. "Well Detroit really aint shit no more." He said. He wasnt lying either. They stuff worst than ours. So in the long run, we ate and paid the bill. We laughed and everything. We got in the car and just sat there.

"Im fina show you something. You'll love it." He say.

"Woww you full of suprises!" I say. He chuckle "I just wanna show you a good time." We started driving. Hold you down by Dj khaled start playing. "I ll hold you downnnnnn. Im on my wayyyyyy. Dj khaled!" He sang. I busted with laughter. "I ll hold you downn im the one gon hold you down im the one gon hold you down. Im on my wayyyy im the one gon be rolling up in that bently truck cause im old enough." We sang the whole song together except August Alsina part. "Living the fancy life and im just getting started i get instantly hype cause you forever my baby. Forever my lady. Hold you down hold you down girl help me up when i was down and out girlll. Hold it down like you supossed to real nigga i know u real nigga i know youu." I sang. Dario looked at me and started smilling. Then he did a happy dance. "Wgat doz

vrito?" I asked. He cheesed hard. "You can sanggggg!" I laughed. "Oh stop it before I LMAO and i lose my ass." We died laughing.

"Ok ok. We here."he say. We get out the car and go inside a building. We walked up some stairs and made it to the roof of the building. Bruh im scared of heights but...ok.

"This where Prodijee sometimes film their dance videos and clips. " I knew it. I knew this place was familiar. "Its called the heart of Detroit. You see the old General motors over there. And the old Motown building. But of course back when it was the best." He said. I looked all around and this is where things popped off. Right here in Detroit. " why is it call the heart?" I asked. He smiles that priceless smile he always does. "Because. Home is where the heart is. This piece of town is where everything started. And no matter where motown or general motors or any place move, it wont forget where it started." I smilled. That was deep. I can tell he actually love Detroit. It started to get cold. I let out a shiver and Dario raised an eyebrow.

"You cold?" He asks.  I nodded."Hear take my jacket." He put it around me.

"Thanks." I said.

"No worry." He said. "Kiya i gotta tell you, i like you. I like you a lotttt. And uh i dont know if you like me back but um... would you be my girlfriend?" I froze. I was screaning on the inside. I cant believe Dario picks me out of thousands of girls! "Dario. You took me to a fancy resturant, treated me like a queen and im on type of a building when im scared of heights because i like you. Of course i would be your girlfriend!" I say. He looks me deep in the eyes, move my hair out the way, and leans in. Pow pow! Phew phew! Fireworks flew into the night sky. Perfect scenery. He finaly leans in and kisses me. I felt sparks when we kissed. It was amazing. We leave the building and gets in the car. "Hey imma tweet September and you tweet 13 th." "Ok " i replied. We instantly got retweets and replies and of course hates but who cares. Not us. He takes me home. "I had fun. Girlfriend." He said putting emphasize on girlfriend.

"Me too. Boyfriend. Thanks for everything." I kiss his cheek. "Goodnight." I got out the car and Dario watched me till i got in. And he left.

Best.

Day.

Ever.

Comments?