Meet and Greet/ Meeting

*Lo POV*
Awwww shit a nigga back in this bihh! Man Kiya back with Dario and I'm a little jealous but I'm happy for they asses. I'm still here for her tho. She my bestfriend. But I'm about to go to Meech house so we can ride over to this meet and greet and shit. I knocked on the door and Meech opened it.
"Nigga why tf you knocking and shit nigga. You know the door be open for yo ass nigga." Meech said. I laughed.
"Yeah but you know how yo mama is FAM." He nodded.
"Yeah she be doing the most. But nigga you ready?" I nod. We get in the car and he hands me the Aux cord. We was bumping planes by Jeremiah and J. Cole to Enjoy Detroit. Bout 3 minutes later we made it. Everybody was there except Lucas oil wanna be famous ass. Ol putting mixtapes in happy meals looking ass. LMAO let me get off his case.
"AYE AYE aye y'all. When Lucas walk in we all just got start joning his ass. Y'all down?" I asked laughing.
"Hell yeah." They all said. Bout 5 mins later Lucas walked in. Here we go. "There go the nigga that but mixtapes in y'all happy meals!" I said laughing. Then everybody laughed. Kiya ran up to him and pointed at his shoes, "BOOOYY what the FUCK are thoooosee!" She said and fell back and Dario caught her. Then everybody started cutting up.
"boyyyy what's up with that lining cuh?" Meech said like he Fina go in on his ass. Lucas face turned red.
"mane fuck y'all." He said laughing. Lmfao. Nigga embarrassed.
"Aye nigga you know we love you FAM Bam!" Zay said patting his back. We a mess.

*Zay POV*
Bout time a nigga get something hell. Anywaysss! I'm tryna make moves and shit. Tryna get my shit together cause a nigga gotta get out the hood. I heard about what happened with Kiya and Dario.....whatever. Ion give a fuck as long as they happy. Once we got to the enjoy Detroit store for the meet and greet, I saw Kiya and Dario. Kiya got this weave in and flipping the shit.
"Kiya look at you girllll! Got this weave did! Inches and shittttt!" I said while hugging her.
She laughed "I know they gon wanna fight me cause I'm feeling myself." She said while flipping her weave.
Dario smacked his lips "man you think you the shit since you got yo hair done"
"Actually I don't. But I do think I am unfuckwithable meaning even if these hoes TRIED they STILL couldn't fuck with me" everybody laughed. Kiya is a real entertainer. The meet and greet start soon. We got sboy, sgirl, Detroit evelado, and prodijee. People started to come in from left and right.

Mannnnnnn I been M.I.A. this really just a filler. But I've been busy with band season, school, and recording basketball games. Plus I have a lottttt of homework since I have AP classes. Im a freshman now and I'm trying to step my game up. But thanks for rocking with me ✊. Real nigga shit.

Love yall